Address: ***** ** ******* ******, *********, Oregon 97007
Phone: +1-484-***-**** Email: email@example.com Work experience:
L&T Technology Services/ Intel Corporation October 2015 – April 2018 System validation Engineer
• Carry out validation testing on various mobile phone platforms on multiple stress racks.
• Drive the debug of validation failures and document the results for the issues seen.
• Work with tool development team in fixing the issues seen with the tools used on the stress-racks.
• Co-ordinate with all the sites running a particular project to make sure there are no inconsistencies in the set ups throughout.
• Work with project managers, system debuggers and developers to decide on the run plan for the day.
• Define test strategy and validation procedures for new projects as a part of initial set up. Environment: Java, Python, Intel proprietary tools: Controlled live automation, Phone tool, Flash tool; PC environment: Windows and Linux.
Charter Communications, St. Louis March 2015 –September2015 Micro Strategy Consultant
• Worked with business requirements subject matter experts to identify and understand requirements and produce the report design specification.
• Designed and developed Micro Strategy schema objects like Attributes, Facts, Transformations and Hierarchies using Micro Strategy Architect.
• Closely worked with ETL team for maintaining the quality of data for building the Reports.
• Worked extensively on creating Application Objects like Metrics (level, conditional etc.), Compound Metrics, Filters, Custom Groups and Consolidations to generate reports for business analysis.
• Developed number of historical, monthly and daily reports and report service documents.
• Analyzed legacy reports and understand the data flow, relations and business needs and recreated the reports in Micro Strategy.
• Involved in troubleshooting Micro Strategy prompts, Filters, Template, Consolidation, and Custom Group objects in an enterprise data warehouse team environment.
• Worked on OLAP services extensively and created cubes, derived metrics and view filters.
• Designed and developed the Dynamic dashboards.
• Created Datasets for the Dynamic dashboards, used several new controls for dashboards like time series slider, radio buttons and dropdown menus for the Flash version of the dashboards
• Worked with the end users to finalize the Dashboard layouts and also worked on fine detail formatting for a desired layout.
• Tested the Reports, Documents and Dashboard and all the schema objects and metrics.
• Worked extensively with Business Analyst to finalize the report services document layouts and also worked on fine detail formatting for a desired look and feel.
• Coordinated in moving the objects from Development to Production Environment in by using Object Manager
Environment: MicroStrategy Desktop 9.4.1/10, MicroStrategy Web 9.4.1/10, MicroStrategy Intelligence Server 9.4.1/10,SQL Server 2008,Oracle 10g, Netezza, Teradata,Windows 2008. Opensoft INC. / Bellsoft INC. February 2015
• Conducted requirements gathering and design sessions to drive out reporting requirements.
• Interacted with customers to understand the requirements and prepare SRS.
• Analyzed requirement document by identifying ambiguous, incomplete and incorrect requirements.
• Prepared prototype of the reports on Excel spreadsheets.
• Used Query Analyzer tool to query database.
• Generated ad-hoc reports using SQL queries
• Standardized SRS and got approval of quality team for adherence with CMMI level 3.
• Documented process improvement to be at CMMI level 3.
• Follow change management procedures and provide input to execute change management
• Work with other developers to maintain consistency and continuously improve development processes and standards
• Managed customer relationships with weekly planning and status updates. Environment:.RequisitePro, RUP, UML2.0, ER-Win6.0, Rational Rose, MS Visio 2007, MS Project2007, Quality Center, Quest Central, SQL, DB-2, Windows 2007, ClearCase, Nagarjuna constructions company ltd, October 2008 –February 2012 Hyderabad, India
• Review of Piping General arrangement drawings, Process and instrumentation drawing, Isometric drawings and documents to verify completeness, correctness and adequacy to the project requirements.
• Verify the availability of all updated design drawings, specification, procedures, codes and standards to be used in the execution of work.
• Preparing bill of material from isometric drawings.
• Estimate material quantity for any additional changes in mechanical/piping scope of work.
• Short listing of vendors for purchasing the material.
• Preparing Material Store Requisitions for materials.
• Resolve mechanical and piping work field problems.
• Maintain quality of work and minimize wastage of material at site. Environment: Auto-Cad, MS word, MS excel, Power point. Education:
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY August 2004 - May 2008 Department of Mechanical Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Recognized Academic Projects:
Modeling and Analysis of Laminar Torsion Shaft in Space Mechanisms Defense Research and Development Laboratory January 2008 – May 2008 Hyderabad, India
• Modeled a laminar torsion shaft to unfold the wing of an Aero-Space Vehicle using Pro/E Wildfire 4.0.
• Analyzed the torsion shaft for the linear behavior using Pro/E.
• Used Sim-Mechanics an interface tool to transfer the mass and material properties from Pro/E to Matlab.
• Analyzed the torsion shaft for linear behavior using Matlab and compared the analysis with results from Pro/E to validate the interface tool, then analyzed non-linear behavior of the torsion shaft using Matlab.
• Simulated the mechanism, to calculate time of unfold for the wing. Environment: Matlab 2008 & Pro/E Wildfire 4.0.