Eymard Voughn Vergara
Objective: To obtain the position where my current education and work experience will be utilized. Work Experience
07/18 Present Ramp Agent, United Ramp Inc – Edmonton, AB
• Responsible for maintaining the safety and security of the ramp at all times.
• Marshal aircraft on the ramp (e.g. directing, assisting and parking all arriving, departing and towed aircraft).
• Responsible for courteous, prompt, accurate and careful handling of customer baggage, airfreight and company material; continuous lifting, loading/unloading, sorting and transfer of baggage, freight and company material.
• Service aircraft as needed (e.g. aircraft lavatories, potable water, window wash, deicing and commissary items).
06/15 Present Store Clerk, Hope Mission – Edmonton, AB
• Operates cash register with accuracy. Follows agency cash handling policies.
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills. Assists customers/donors with purchases or donations.
• Cleans, sorts, tags and hangs saleable items in a timely manner.
• Assist with loading/unloading trailers safely and effectively.
• Support Agency safety and security programs. Maintains housekeeping chores as needed to ensure a safe and orderly working environment.
• Answer phone calls.
03/13 04/15 Key Holder, Dollarama – Edmonton, AB
• Position Summary: The Key Holder(s) provide assistance to the Store Manager and Assistant-Manager in the daily operation and running of the store, while striving for excellence in the areas of store cleanliness, presentation of merchandise and customer service. In the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant-Manager, the Key Holder is the manager on duty in the store. 08/11 02/12 Crew Member, McDonald’s – Edmonton, AB
• Ensure a faultless customer service which gratifies customer needs.
• Be involved in packing, weighing, and labeling products as required.
• Ensure that counters are well stocked and refrigerators neat. Educational Background
2016 2018 Medical Office Administration Centre for Distance Education – Sydney, NS, Canada
2009 2010 Operations Management CSJL – Manila, Philippines