Anaheim,CA 92804 `
● Software professional with 16 years of experience utilizing SQL,Transact SQL, Oracle 8i,9i, 10g, 11g, PL/SQL.
● Experienced in Data Conversions, Interface Development, Application Support and Report Development. ● Proficient in development of queries, procedures, triggers, functions and reports in both SQL and Oracle Databases environments.
● Worked on multiple projects that involved converting client data from various sources (text files, Dbase, MS Access, SQL Server and Oracle) utilizing ODBC, MS Access, T-SQL, PL/SQL, and Visual Basic.NET.
● Experienced in developing custom reports in SQL Reporting (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
● Valued experience at providing support, advice, and scripts for Oracle, SQL Server and MS Access databases.
● Oracle Certified Professional – Database Administrator 8, 8i & 9i (OCP-DBA), Oracle Certified Associate – 9i PL/SQL Developer, and Microsoft Certified Professional – SQL Server Administration 2000 (MCP)
● Detail oriented team player with excellent organization and problem solving skills.
● Oracle 8i -12g, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2012/2012, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, MS QueryAnalyzer, Oracle DBA Studio, SQL Enterprise Manager, Crystal Reports 6- XI, Oracle Enterprise Manager, PL/SQL Developer,
● SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), Visual Basic.NET, SQL+.
● Data Conversion used either procedures written is PL/SQL OR SQL OR ETL tools: BlueSky Studio
● Applications: Accela Automation, Property Tax Billing, Pension and Union Management System, Government, Data Integration and Conversion, Reporting, Hansen Information Technologies
● All Phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
● Tools & Standards: MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Pagemaker, MS Publisher, MS Frontpage, Visio 2003, MS Office.
Professional Development / Certifications / Courses ● Oracle Certified Associate – 9i PL/SQL Developer
● Oracle Certified Professional – Database Administrator 8, 8i & 9i (OCP-DBA) ● Microsoft Certified Professional – SQL Server Administration 2000 (MCP)
Beacon Hill Consulting Accela Data Analyst Huntington Beach, CA
September 2017 – May 2018
Performing data analysis prior to Accela Data Conversion.
Created SQLScripts to migrate data into Accela staging tables prior to data conversion. Tested current data in tables for consistency.
Met with Departments to understand usage of data
9852 Katella Avenue #205 Anaheim,CA 92804
Jada Systems – Pasadena, CA
November 2016 - February 2017
● Reviewed Oracle Database 11g and SQL Server 2012
● Reviewed Tidemark Data prior to conversion to Energov Table Structure
● Created procedures toAdjust permit records
● Wrote procedures to modify and check data in Tidemark Database ● Created SQL Queries with as many as 10 to 15 table joins
● Wrote Procedures and Functions.
Imageware Systems - San Diego, CA Database Administrator December 2014 – April 2016
● Maintained and administered over 25 in-house SQL Server Databases ● 2 Oracle instances for testing
● Maintained and added Jobs to agent to execute nightly ● Created and Performed Data Migrations
● Assisted Support Staff with Database Issues
● Worked with SQL Server versions 2000, 2008R2, 2012, 2014
Interskills – Walnut Creek, CA Programmer Analyst March 2014 – June 2014
● This was a short term contract that involved the development of Oracle stored procedures to augment the short comings of their current pension and union management for benefits, pensions and reporting.
● Development of Oracle Procedures to enhance functionality of current applications ● Modify Oracle stored procedures and functions to allow them to work in Oracle 11G
● Review stored procedures for compatibility and assist the employees in the IT department with issues.
● Skills Used: Oracle Stored Procedures, Oracle 9i -11g ● Shell Scripting
Delegata Consulting – Sacramento,CA Database Programmer Analyst August 2013 – January 2014
● This was a data conversion project going from SQL Server to Oracle and also involved client specified report generation.
● Development of Oracle Stored Procedures to assist in database system conversion. ● Development of 90 Crystal Reports as per client need.
● Skills Used: Oracle Stored Procedures, SQL Server, Crystal Reports, Oracle.
9852 Katella Avenue #205 Anaheim,CA 92804
21 Tech Consulting – San Francisco, CA
June 2013 – July 2013
Crystal Reports Developer
● Port of San Francisco had migrated their systems to Accela Automation and required report development for this new platform.
● Development of Crystal Reports per client requirements. ● Skills Used: Crystal Reports, SSRS, Shell Scripting
True Point Solutions – Loomis, CA Database Developer December 2006 – May 2013
● This project was for the business analysis of clients’ processes, Accela Automation software configuration and data conversion. My role was interfacing with clients’ project and IT staff to plan appropriate Accela software configuration, data mapping, and reporting services. All work performed for City and County Governments around the United States.
● Provided support, advice and scripts for Oracle and SQL Server.
● Created procedures, triggers, functions and interfaces necessary for the conversion or project using PL/SQL, Transact SQL or Visual Basic .NET
● Developed Crystal/SQL Reports using gathered specifications from client
● Worked with clients both on and offsite gathering business requirements, performing project analysis and project configuration documentation
● Shell Scripting
● Skills Used: Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL, Transact SQL, Visual Basic .NET Oracle, SSRS, Crystal Reports
Hansen Information Technologies System Integrator November 2005 – December 2006
● Supported Data Conversions from various platforms and software packages for City Government Entities across the United States.
● This project involved converting client data from various sources (text files, Dbase, MS Access, SQL Server and Oracle) utilizing ODBC, MS Access, T-SQL, PL/SQL, and Visual Basic.NET. My role included interfacing with project managers and clients to plan appropriate data mapping, conversion format, and implementation plan.
● Provided support, advice, and scripts for Oracle, SQL Server and MS Access databases ● Developed Interfaces between software packages.
● Developed Crystal Reports & SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
● Created procedures, triggers, functions, and interfaces necessary for the conversion using PL/SQL, Transact SQL or Visual Basic .NET
● Worked with clients both on and offsite to gather business requirements, perform project analysis, and created design documentation
● Created and modified interfaces between Hansen and other vendors
● Skills Used: ODBC, MS Access, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic.NET, Oracle SQL Server SSIS SSRS and MS Access, Crystal Reports
● Conducted Training Classes to instruct our client's own Report Developers in the use of our tables efficiently.
Megabyte Systems Database Developer March 2005 – November 2005
9852 Katella Avenue #205
● This project involved creating and modifying Transact SQL stored procedures and functions for the Property Tax Billing software used by 20 California counties. Performed the conversion of data from various sources using PL/SQL, Transact SQL, and VB.NET.
● Created custom Crystal Reports
● Assisted in data Conversions from various platforms including both Oracle and SQL Server databases ● Developed interfaces between software packages.
● Stored procedures created using Batch Oriented Methodologies
● Skills Used: PL/SQL, Transact SQL, VB.NET, Crystal Reports, SQL Server,
Hansen Information Technologies Data Conversion Specialist August 2000 – March 2005
● This project involved converting client data from various sources (text files, Dbase, MS Access, SQL Server and Oracle) using ODBC, MS Access, T-SQL, PL/SQL, and Visual Basic.NET. My role included working with city and county governments to provide support in resolving Hansen software functionality issues, ODBC, and various database/data problems.
● Provided support, advice, and scripts for Oracle, SQL Server, and MS Access databases
● Created procedures, triggers, functions, and interfaces necessary using PL/SQL, Transact SQL, or Visual Basic .NET
● Worked with clients both on and offsite to gather business requirements, perform project analysis, and create client design documentation which they signed off on.
● Created and modified interfaces between Hansen and other vendor applications
● Interfaced with project managers and clients to plan appropriate data mapping, conversion format and implementation plan
● Skills Used: ODBC, MS Access, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic.NET SSRS, SSIS
Associate of Art, Liberal Arts
Evergreen Valley College, San Jose 1990
Personal Email Address: email@example.com