Biju Thankachan Work Authorization: US Citizen
Richmond, TX 77407 Mobile: 347-***-**** email@example.com OBJECTIVE
Pursuing a career as an Entry-Level Engineer/Developer in the field of engineering. Hard worker, dependable, and quick learner for any task delegated.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) Aug 2018 The University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, TX GPA: 3.15 Auto Mechanic/Electrical/Maintenance Trade April 2008 Mar Philoxino’s Institute, Kerala, India
RELEVANT COURSEWORK: Fluid Mechanics; Mechanics of Materials; Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer; Design of Mechanical Systems; C++; Java; MEMS; Nano Materials; Systems & Controls; LabVIEW ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Wind Energy Tower (Senior Design) Spring 2018
• Verified different cost savings methods which can be applied based on total energy requirement.
• Developed strong analytical and computational skills and learned root causes analysis.
• Designed 3D prototype mold which can sustain various temperature.
• Worked together of seven people in a team and took care the role as a team leader. Robotic Car Fall 2015
• Programmed and tested a three motor robotic car in RobotC.
• Modified the coding to correct the errors and improve the performance.
• Through design, ensure that projects are in compliance with higher standards. SKILLS: Oracle-SQL, Python, Solid Works, Creo Parametric, AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Other: Communication, Presentation, Leadership, Problem-solving, Creativity, Self-motivated, and Teamwork INTERNSHIP
Engineer Trainee MRF Tires Chennai, India May 2017 - Aug 2017
• Assisted senior engineer for design the tools, machines, and equipment upon manufacturing needs.
• Helped to improve the quality of tires by changing the mold design and material selection.
• Provided technical support for the development of processes and prepared the layouts of equipment.
• Reviewed PFD and P&ID for the new processes and followed the engineering standards.
• Developed the knowledge of piping & pipelines and the fittings & equipment such as valves, pumps, etc.
• Assisted in cost estimation and helped to improve the manufacturing processes, quality, and efficiency. PROFESSIONAL & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Automobile Tech/ Electrician A to Z Auto Dallas, TX July 2015 - Aug 2018
• Performed routine checks and maintenance of mechanical & electrical system components.
• Developed strong hands on skills and operated pneumatic and electric power tools.
• Checked and repaired malfunctioning car electrical components and effectively used multi/voltmeter. General Manager Domino’s Pizza Staten Island, NY August 2009 - May 2015
• Improved high-level leadership skills and professional ethics.
• Developed strong interpersonal and communication skills. Manufacturing Tech Newark Brushes Inc. Springfield, NJ April 2008 - Sep 2009
• Operation of manufacturing control & hydraulic systems for fabrication of mechanical components.
• Inspected finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.