Nadia Irene Perez Santana
**** * **** ** *****, NE 68108
(909) 642- 89881
High School Subjects
Lorin Griset Academy – Santa Ana, CA.
Dates: September 2009 – 2010
Santa Ana High School – Santa Ana, CA.
Dates: October 2007-2009
Orange High School – Orange CA
Dates: September 2006 – June 2007
Job title: Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Operator Employer: Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Dates: March 2018 - May 2018
• Make any offsets necessary to change the parts lengths, and diameters.
• Understand technical drawings dimensions for different parts.
• Use the proper tool to check any dimensions needed to be check for the shift.
• Take care of any alarms from machines.
• Manually perform any second operations to parts.
• Manually load material to bar feeder, and link it to the machine.
• Perform mandatory hourly checks for any length or diameter changes.
• Write down daily production in assign sheets.
• Maintain machine with coolant, and check for coolant level.
• Check previous shift production carts for any scrap.
• Clean machine, or conveyors for any chip waste.
• Maintain a safe, and clean environment.
• Inform any troubleshooting that happened in my work time to the next shift.
Job title: Door Framer
Dates: September 2017 - February 2018
• Be familiar with all types of wood, and sizes.
• In charge of assembling door with head and side jamb.
• Check quality of doors and make sure they are in good condition for the customer to receive.
• Provide help by stapling split jambs to door with staple gun if needed.
• Make sure hinges and type of door is correct before assembling.
• Carry any material needed to work area.
• Check computer screen to know what door material will be needed to assemble the door properly.
• Inform packer for any wood heads needed.
• Make sure to set up machine to it’s appropriate size before door enters the frame station.
• Communicate with Operator if edge prep is not cut out right.
• Keep a clean and safe environment at the end of shift.
• Refill any supplies needed for the next shift to use. Job title: Busser
Employer: Hectors Mexican Food Restaurant
Dates: June 2017 - September 2017
• Greeted newly seated guest and brought water and light appetizer to table.
• Clear dishes after guest departed and took tableware to washing station.
• Wiped, swept and clean each table are to prepare for next guest.
• Monitored guest area and responded requests or cleaning needs promptly.
• Helped servers with regular and large-party food and beverages deliveries.
Job title: Finishing Department, Quality Inspector and CNC Machine Operator Employer: Loutech
Dates: March 2015 - May 2017
• Buffing; make sure steal, titanium, and aluminum parts are smoothed and shiny for shipping
• Washing; wash parts carefully with hot water to remove coolant or any other liquid material
• stack parts in an orderly fashion for the shipping department
• Press Drill; Deburr extra material in parts, and make sure to label the amount done
• Have parts ready for tumbling
• Tumbler; In charge to make sure parts are smooth, have no extra material, and tumble for the appropriate time
• Take out parts and transfer them to a warm water container to wash off any remaining waste
• Count all parts tumble, and take them to the designated area to dry
• Packing; Label boxes with proper part name and quantity number
• Re work on any damage parts
• Separate scrap, and recycle at the end of shift
• Report any problems found in aircraft parts to QC, or supervisor
• Responsible for maintaining assign equipment clean and in a good working order.
• Expected to keep all work areas clean and organize
• Perform packaging process for each order.
• Ensure accuracy of packaging process. Carefully check orders for proper item and quantity.
• Maintain shipping stage area in a clean and orderly manner.
(Quality Inspector)( in learning process)
• Getting to know the Technical drawing
• Learning the names and purpose of tools
• Doing first article when set up it’s done
• Going around machines and check 5 parts only on key characteristics
• In charge of 2 or more machines to run aircraft parts
• Check every 30 parts for any changes in measurements
• Make off sets if necessary for better quality
• Check blueprint for measurements, and type of finish required on parts
• Use caliper, micrometer, height gage, to take measurements
• Clean out extra material inside machines for better cut outs
• Load material bars to machine, when needed to keep production running
• Stack parts and take them to their assign area at the end of shift
• Label the proper part number and quantity
• Inform any problems to supervisor.
Job title: Manager
Employer: Stone Oven – Redondo Beach, CA.
Dates: July 2013 – December 2013
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, scheduling, and management of all restaurant staff.
• Inventory, paper work, payroll and money deposit.
• Assist clientele as they enter the restaurant and via phone.
• Maintenance of office
• Assuring office is neat, stock with necessary tools for functionality.
• Assist with planning and execution of all society events.
• Assist with all other store administrative duties. Job title: Cashier / Liner
Employer: Stone oven – Ontario CA
Dates: October 2012 – July 2013
• Prepare meals for customers in efficient, timely manner.
• Follow recipes and presentation specifications as set by restaurant management.
• Clean and maintain station following latest hygiene standards. Job title: Cashier
Employer: Stone Oven – Newport Beach CA
Dates: September 2011 – October 2012
• Provide positive, individualized customer care for hundreds of customers each Week.
• Spoke with customers and on the phone to help carryout orders and answer questions, always maintaining clear and positive communication.
• Welcomed and ensuring each guest’s comfort and satisfaction. Job title: Cashier, Prep, Cook
Employer: Hana Grill - Newport Beach CA.
Dates: January 2010 – October 2012
Job title: Cashier, Prep, Cook
Employer: Cajun Grill - Ontario CA.
Dates: April 2014 - August 2014
Job title: Cashier, Prep, Cook
Employer: The Habit Burger
Dates: August 2014 - October 2014
Job title: Tooling Manager
Employer: Raising Technology and Forming
Dates: October 2014 - March 2015
• Responsible of ordering tool such as boring bars end mills and inserts and organize on according sizes and names.
• Bilingual - English and Spanish.
• Customer service, Data Entry, Retail, Management