703-***-**** • email@example.com
Courteous service professional and leader with a high CSI (Customer Service Index) rating and 20 years of experience establishing valuable relationships with customers, team members, and business partners. Well versed in a variety of data entry software programs including spreadsheets, accounting, and payroll programs. Highly skilled in verbal and electronic communications, time management, negotiations, and achieving both corporate and customer goals.
• Quickbooks Pro
• MS Excel
• MS PowerPoint
• MS Word
• Mitchell Estimating
• Audatex Estimating
• Web-Est Pro
• CCC ONE
• ALLDATA Repair
• R.O. Writer
General Auto Body September 2012 – Present
Owner Alexandria, Virginia
• Utilized best business practices, customer service principles, proper management of resources to increase sales capture rate from 41% to 91% and improve overall profitability.
• Provided industry leading service and consistently received outstanding feedback from clients for outstanding service referenced by multiple emails, online reviews, and high CSI rating.
• Identified client needs and referral opportunities to make appropriate referrals with local business partners such as rental car agencies, mechanic shops, and professional detailers.
• Participated, supported and developed effective relationships with all business partners including shop staff and vendors.
• Ensured staff complied with internal controls, operational and risk management policies.
• Pursued on-going education on leading industry technologies, software products, and customer service techniques to improve product quality, customer service, and profit margins
• Demonstrated mastery of financial business transactions such as check and credit card processing for services rendered, payments to vendors, and staff payroll
• Utilized online banking products, local branch services, and investment vehicles for business deposits, withdrawals, and long-term business growth.
• Conducted daily business accounting through the use of Quickbooks to balance accounts payables and receivables, monitor profit margins, and balance banking accounts.
• Negotiated insurance settlements; processed insurance paperwork; prepared estimates.
• Prepared estimates with Web-Est Pro software and initiated implementation of CCC1 work tracking software to improve time and inventory management.
• Hired, trained, and supervised team of five employees including two bodymen, one painter, one porter and one office assistant.
• Conducted job, labor and parts costing; ordered all repair parts. Fullerton Collision and Paint Center May 2002 – August 2012 Owner Springfield, Virginia
• Reviewed work volumes planned and continuously monitored staffing levels to ensure efficiency, quality work product, and effective customer service
• Tracked shop performance against key performance indicators and metrics and developed and executed strategies for improvement
• Established enhanced customer service through timely and efficient service utilizing verbal and electronic communications and setting shop appearance and communication standards
• Prepared estimates for collision repair, lot damage, transport damage, etc. as necessary using Audatex, Identafix, and ALLDATA software
• Purchased equipment, materials and supplies for the body shop and oversee maintenance and protection of shop equipment
• Reestablished closer working relationships with Progressive, Farmers, State Farm, and Allstate
• Increased shop efficiencies from 65% to 84.7% by tracking technician metrics and managing workflow to best utilize technician skills
• Managed staff of 5 Technicians and 2 office personnel
• Supervised the completion of work order forms to ensure accurate vehicle records
• Maintained and developed body shop staff and their professional and technical knowledge by recruiting, selecting, and training employees, and by providing educational opportunities
• Counseled and disciplined employees as necessary; planned, monitored and evaluated job performance, and conducted performance appraisals
• Managed the payroll process, approved bills and invoices, and reviewed spreadsheets for accuracy
Perfection Collision Center April 1998 – May 2002
Shop Manager Springfield, Virginia
• Operated a family owned and personally invested full service auto body repair facility
• Oversaw insurance claims, fleet car, and rental car accounts by maintaining contacts, creating invoices, and submitting supplements on damaged vehicles
• Maintained payroll, budgets, and account payables and receivables utilizing QuickBooks
• Generated vehicle repair estimates with Mitchell Estimating software, conducted quality control inspections of repaired vehicles prior to delivery
• Maintained constant contact with customers to update the status of repairs and insurance adjustments to their vehicles via email and phone
• Prepared deposit slips and made bank deposits on a daily basis and reviewed revenue versus expenditures to track changes that could affect operations SunTrust Bank June 1996 – April 1998
Teller Springfield, Virginia
• Welcomed customers, properly requested ID, and accurately processed customer cash, check, transfer, and statement transactions, with a balanced or reconciled drawer
• Opened and closed checking, savings, money market, and CD accounts and offered recommendations on additional services such as overdraft and credit cards
• Audited and restocked ATM machines on a daily basis
• Assisted customers with accessing safety deposit boxes and redirected special services to appropriate staff
AMC Theaters May 1994 – June 1996
Shift Supervisor Springfield, Virginia
• Audited cash registers and concession stand sales, created staff weekly schedules, and safely locked up cash in office safe
• Greeted customers, sold and collected admission tickets and passes, and verified ID for age appropriate films
• Provided assistance to patrons with special needs, directed customers to restrooms and concession stands, aided individuals with lost and found articles
• Counted and recorded tickets collected, filed paperwork, and prepared box office reports
• Operated concession stands and managed food and snack inventory EDUCATION
Robert E. Lee High School June 1997
High School Diploma Springfield, Virginia