Pace University, Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems New York, NY Master of Science in Computer Science GPA: 3.74
Courses: Data Structure and Algorithm Pattern Recognition Data Mining Business and Data Analysis Big Data Database Management Project Management Artificial Intelligence Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune, India
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science GPA: 3.67 June 2014 TECHNICAL SKILLS
Electronic Demising System for Pace University
• Created and developed the university library website to manage laptops using Java, SQL. Poll System for Hewlett Packard (HP)
• Generated reports for the polling data for marketing campaigns using JMeter and SQL Server. Suggestion/Complain Website for National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
• Created and validated the test data for suggestion/complaint webpage using C# and MySQL. RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Verisk Analytics Jersey City, New Jersey Quality Assurance Analyst 01/2018-Present
• Create and validate master test bed for UDI-VRR product, with all the scenarios using Java, Selenium and JMeter.
• Develop a tool for generating and manipulating test data for coverage verifier product using C#, SQL Server with objectives of maximizing the reusability and their maintainability.
• Design automated scripts to generate sync test data for Lightspeed across seven internal products using C# and XML.
• Design automated tests to validate property insurance product performance in UAT using Java and Selenium.
• Develop scripts for REST API auto insurance product SSA key enhancements using Java in Jmeter.
• Create test plan, test cases for property insurance product used in Acceptance and UAT to build quality from ground up.
• Manage bug tracking and provide updates using JIRA in Agile Workflow to participate in improvement efforts.
• Validate the responses between DB2 and Elastic search in production and UAT for data centers with the sync changes.
• Perform functionality testing for accuracy and completeness by troubleshooting test data to meet client needs. Prose Media New York, New York Quality Assurance Intern 01/2017-12/2017
• Develop and execute Performance Testing strategy for the website enhancements using Java and Jmeter.
• Create regression scripts and perform web API testing for Auto Payment Gateway users with clients using Java and Jmeter.
• Design automated tests for Mandrill project to report the email workflow for stakeholders using SQL Server with SOAPUI.
• Enhanced the Bootstrap issue data with multiple implementation of same files across the platform using C#.
• Created scripts to validate large unstructured client invoice test data in UAT and acceptance using Java and Selenium.
• Analyzed bugs and issues on a global level for discrepancies in the database using SQL queries and JIRA. HSBC Software (Global Technological) Pune, India Software Engineer 08/2014-11/2015
• Perform functionality testing on Apple Pay project with voice commands report while interacting with clients using C#.
• Document strategies for Samsung Pay project with scope, approach and schedule of test activities at multiple level.
• Create scripts for testing quality data which dealt with confidential information for credit card fraud protection using Java.
• Design automated tests for IDCAMS product enhancements which could be accessed globally using Java.
• Work on a highly secured application (Online and Batch) under the department of Global Credit cards which handles the worldwide credit card applications for HSBC.