Inquisitive, Passionate Computer Science graduate with good background in programming, data analysis and Cloud based development backed with an excellent academic performance. Data driven with problem-solving ability, looking forward to utilizing acquired skills to explore new horizons and provide solutions to intricate engineering problems. EDUCATION
Master of Science, Computer Technology, CGPA:4.0/4.0 Graduation date: May 2018 Eastern Illinois University Charleston, Illinois, USA Achievement: Summa Cum Laude Honor, “Achievement Award” from EIU Foundation for Spring 2017, Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 Coursework: Advance Database, Network and Data Communication, Multimedia web Technology, Design for Quality, Java Technology, Total Quality System, Hadoop, Management of Computer Technology Bachelor of Technology, Information Technology, CGPA: 3.7/4.0 Graduation date: June 2016 Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Technology Hyderabad, India Achievements: Runner up in HACKATHON 2015 project programming conducted by XtreamIT. Coursework: Object oriented Programming, Advance Database, Network Security, OOAD, Data structures, Operational Research, Linux Technology, Software Engineering, DWDM, Advanced Mathematics. TECHNICAL SKILLS
Scrum Certified Java Developer, Computer Technology Certification, Angularjs from Udemy, NoSQL Database from LinkedIn WORK EXPERIENCE
Software Professional Training, Fullstack Academy August 2017 - May 2018
• The web-based application was built using extreme programming by gathering and analyzing system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. Worked on Oracle database for storing and retrieving the application.
• Designed, implemented and tested layouts and search functionality for internal application using Java, AngularJs, HTML, CSS. Junior Developer, Eastern Illinois University March 2017 – April 2018 I was part of University development team to develop and maintain University portal provides D2L, panther Activities and doudna.
• Worked on both front and back-end parts of web applications.
• Assisted in design and development of new web applications. Website Design and Development Intern, Infochord Technologies – India November 2015 - May 2016
• Tested and Integrated cross compatible applications and secure payment gateway. Worked with DB to develop shopping Cart. Program Analyst Intern, National Small Industry Corporation - India March 2015 - September 2015
• Worked on Java project with a cross-functional team on the maintenance of an existing application.
• Developed databases, data collection and implemented strategies that statistically improve the efficiency.
• Contributed to creating UML diagrams and designed a schema in MySQL. SELECTED RESEARCH PROJECTS
IMDB Data Analysis January 2018 - April 2018
• Designed and Implemented a system to predict the rating by collecting data through Kaggle & scrapping from IMDB website using BeautifulSoup Library and Regression, Random forest, Decision tree models. Dynamic Routing with Security Considerations August 2017 - December 2017
• Implemented Distributed Dynamic routing algorithm for achieving dynamic paths and providing Security to the messages being transmitted between Sender and Receiver through dynamic routing. Lens Smear Detection of Images August 2017 - November 2017
• Developed an algorithm to detect smears on images caused on camera lens and thereby remove the dirt effect by calculating averages, finding gradients, contours and threshold for better accuracy.