Indra W Reddy
Elk Grove, CA **757
I am a Data Warehouse Integration Programmer with 11 years of experience with Real Estate and Medical data warehousing. I have worked on all phases of SDLC: project planning, analysis, design, development, testing, quality assurance, system implementation and user training. I have good knowledge in: Data Analysis, Requirements Analysis, Design and Develop ETL, Enterprise Data Warehousing and Integration. Experience in Agile (Rally) and Waterfall methodologies. Subversion for programs version control. Programming
Languages: IBM Infosphere DataStage 9.6, Informatica ETL tool, PL/SQL, UNIX,Shell Scripting Java, VB, C#, .NET, COBOL
Databases: Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2008
Tools: IBM Infosphere DataStage 9.6, Informatica, Oracle SQL Developer
Certifications: SQL Advanced https://www.udemy.com/certificate/UC-F58HRZ5O/ IBM DataStage https://www.udemy.com/certificate/UC-YZ2OW95A/ Big Data Foundation – Level I by IBM
Cognitive Practitioner – by IBM
Data Science Foundation – Level I
Python for Data Science
IBM WATSON Health 2014-2018
Title: Data Warehouse Integration Programmer
Project: Medicare /Medicaid Data Warehouse
As a Data Integration Programmer, I’m responsible for data integration(ETL) development for data warehouse solutions that deliver diverse reporting and analytic capabilities to health and human services customer.
• Provided maintenance to Idaho State (Medicare/Medical) Daily Data loads to Staging and Data Warehouse tables using PL/SQL load procedures and IBM DataStage tool Suite.
• Work with DW architects, data architects, hardware/software engineers, DBAs, application vendors and managed services to ensure enterprise DW solutions are reliable, scalable, flexible and low maintenance.
• Enhanced CORR reports for Data Quality and added Audit log files to CDC
• SAS for validating TMSIS reports for CMS
• Supported production issues daily
• Incorporated a new data supplier to data mart
• Developed Payment Error Recording System (PERM) for state of ND using IBM Infosphere DataStage Suite tool 9.6.
• Tested system in UAT and implemented on Production DB
• Created sequence jobs to automate the process
• Worked on Informatica Developer Client 9.6.1, DB2 Indra W Reddy
10394 Christo Way
Elk Grove, CA 95757
• Data analysis and development of data model as per Truven Health standards.
• Gather requirements for systems development, prepare test scripts using (SQL scripts) and maintain defect management
• Created and documented test cases and results in Rally Agile tool. Executed the test cases to test the defects and enhancements in oracle SQL developer, unit testing - development and system testing - UAT.
• Created job chains (, jobs and placed schedules on jobs so they are automated hence reducing the manual intervention using PL/SQL job scheduler and creating Sequence jobs in IBM DataStage ETL.
• Ensured that all the operational deliverables such as daily file loads, weekly/monthly extracts to DSS and DW daily jobs are done successfully within the SLA timeframe.
• Primarily load client medical data from various external sources using flat, XLXS, XML, database and other file formats
• Add new data suppliers, tables and write system design specification as per IBM’s requirements
Truven Health Analytics May,2013-Jun,2014
Title: Data Manager Consultant
Project: Advantage Suite, DSS System
As a Data Management Consultant, I worked with State Medicaid and State Employer clients and account teams on Advantage Suite projects involving database design and construction, data quality assessment and healthcare analysis.
• Develop, maintain and document database design and data enhancement specifications, and present these to the client Using IBM DataStage Infosphere tool, Validation using SAS on UNIX server
• Instruct clients on database structure, data quality, documentation, and software applications.
• For each update, execute all DM test cases, document results, obtain supervisor sign-off, and work on resolving failed test cases prior to proceeding with the update.
• Identify root cause of data quality issues, complete complex data investigations and resolve data quality issues during testing.
• Maintain/enhance existing code using IBM Infosphere DataStage ETL tool (Infosphere DataStage and QualityStage Designer, Director and Manager) and -design/develop new DataStage jobs as per business requirements. Support and debug application software for various clients using IBM Infosphere DataStage tool (Server and Parallel and Sequence jobs).
• SAS Validations for CMS reporting TMSIS
• Created and documented test cases and results in Rally Agile tool Corelogic Inc (First American Group of Companies) Mar,2006-May,2013 Title: Programmer/Data Analyst
Project: MetroScan Database
MetroScan houses a comprehensive database for residential, commercial, industrial and vacant properties. MetroScan has 3,600 counties parcel, tax and other relevant data for Real estate professionals. I was Extracting, transforming and loading data to various databases for front end users.
Indra W Reddy
10394 Christo Way
Elk Grove, CA 95757
• Migrated all the programs from COBOL to IBM DataStage (OneSource project)
• Maintain/enhance existing code using IBM Infosphere DataStage ETL tools
(Infosphere DataStage and QualityStage Designer, Director and Manager) - design/develop new DataStage jobs as per business requirements. Support and debug application software for various clients using IBM Infosphere DataStage tool
(Server and Parallel and Sequence jobs) and PL/SQL.
• Collaborate with other Programmers to identify opportunities; design and implement solutions with the goal of maximizing efficiency and productivity using IBM Infosphere DataStage and Linux/UNIX server
• Process acquired data and load files using UNIX operating systems, Microsoft Excel, Access and process automation using Shell scripting.
• Verify data quality and statistical analysis.
• Prepare county real estate data to be loaded onto different products for our company.
• Write processing instructions for other analysts. Corelogic MarketLinx (First American Group of Companies) Mar,2006-May,2013 Title: Programmer/Data Analyst
Project: Transaction/Document Manager
As a QA Analyst, was responsible for black box and white box testing for transaction/document management system. This Web-based transaction system allows opening escrow/settlement, placing service orders, and gathering necessary data, send and receive documents, manage communication between parties and track the various real estate transactions from open to close.
• Review the Functional Design document and develop test data for the manual testing effort for new features.
• Developed, executed and documented the Test plan
• Participated in Requirements review meetings
• Setting up the Test Environment
• Involved in Designing and writing Test cases and Test Scripts.
• Involved in Integration Testing, Functional testing, System testing, Security Testing, Ad- hoc testing.
• Quality Assurance testing and reporting
• Running the Rational Robot scripts for Regression testing
• Lead the Regression Testing Cycles for Each Release.
• Maintaining Rational Robot scripts.
• Worked on Rets Connector 1.0 to pull the listings/member/offices data
• Excellent understanding of QA methodologies, testing procedures. Well versed with Web testing.
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology and Software Engineering University of Phoenix – Sacramento (2013)
AA (Diploma) in Business Studies-Economics and accounting major (Fiji Institute of Technology, 1986-1987)