KATRIONA A. MONFREDI
Positive Mindful Creative Driven
Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
Solid work ethic, self-motivated and flexible.
Highly analytical, focused and detail oriented.
Professional and confidential, always maintaining integrity.
Excellent multi-tasking skills with ability to meet time-driven deadlines.
Proficient in Microsoft Office 2016: Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Extensive experience with project management, executive administration, event planning and travel.
Firm Project Manager December 2017- September 2018 Eckert Seamans Cherin and Mellott, LLC Pittsburgh, PA
• Managed and executed highly confidential projects for CEO, and acting Members of firm.
• Strategized large projects related to business development initiatives.
• Planned client/Member events.
• Organized monthly fundraising initiatives, collecting on average $1500 per month for local and national charities.
• Drafted and modified company-wide correspondence, reports, agreements and memos.
• Human Resources responsibilities included managing and reconstructing personnel and lateral recruitment files, submitting background checks, offer letters and job postings.
• Assisted with office expansion project management and facilities management.
• Managed and successfully executed Harassment Preventative training for all ten offices.
• Constructed and produced ESCM’s first diversity scholarship offered to law students. Executive Assistant Project & Event Manager September 2010- December 2017 Guardian Protection Services Warrendale, PA
• Solely provided direct support, focused on coordinating time-driven highly confidential projects, for ten executives including the President and CEO.
• Planned and managed all company-wide events.
• Executed a wide range of executive administrative duties, including but not limited to compiling statistical reports, designing and composing presentations and managing expense reports.
• Coordinated all travel accommodations for executive staff and management.
• Managed executive schedules, including prioritizing heavily scheduled Outlook calendars.
• Managed escalated customer calls at executive level.
• Project manager for annual Dealer Convention and Sales Banquet, as well as quarterly General Manager Summits. Planning involves contract negotiations, BEO, AV, MEO, logistics, on-site management and presentation.
• Traveled to outside venues/hotels to assess space and pricing options for event needs. KATRIONA A. MONFREDI
CRANBERRY TWP., PA 16066 412-***-**** email@example.com HTTP://WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/IN/KATNARDINI Advertising Coordinator July 2010 – September 2010 Trib Total Media Warrendale, PA
Organized, managed and executed launch of new website, burghmenus.com. Collected data, compiled database and populated website with imaging and information. Application Analyst Marketing Coordinator 2009-2010 IGD Systems dba eBillingHub Pittsburgh, PA
• Successfully executed a wide variety of administrative responsibilities and maintained company financials. Reported directly to CEO.
• Planned and coordinated marketing events including tradeshows and seminars.
• Developed all electronic marketing materials such as newsletters, press releases and production updates. Maintained marketing correspondence through networking sites and outreach to vendors.
• Participated in the development, implementation, installation, and testing of application software.
• Analyzed user project proposals to identify potential problem areas, and recommended optimum approaches for project path.
• Conducted specialized trainings within application software.
*Hired as Office Manager, then promoted within two months to Application Analyst/Marketing Coordinator.
Account Manager 2008-2009
Craven Management Associates, LLC. Pittsburgh, PA
• Full range of association convention meeting planning including creating and designing promotional materials, evaluation and event follow-up, database management of registration and financial management.
• Planned, executed, and supervised all pre-event and on-site logistics for designated meetings, including oversight and coordination of registration and hotel accommodations, banquet event orders, audio visual services, exhibits/vendors, drayage, etc.
• Communicated and worked closely with Executive Boards, Convention Planning Teams and Association committees. Ensured that leadership focused on the goals of the association while handling daily operational detail.
• Assisted with creating policies and procedures for clients.
• Traveled nationally to represent clients at public events.
*Acquired full management of first account within two months of hire date, second account within four months.
Executive Administrative Assistant 2003-2008
Total Learning Centers, LLC. Wexford, PA
• Performed a variety of confidential functional and administrative responsibilities to assist executive and departmental leaders.
• Coordinated appointments and public speaking events for executive director.
• Educated clients about services through phone script and direct sales.
• Organized special events for promotional occasions and supervised promotional mailings.
• Constructed and distributed all confidential evaluations and recommendations to clients.
• Constructed and distributed marketing/promotional materials. KATRIONA A. MONFREDI
CRANBERRY TWP., PA 16066 412-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org HTTP://WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/IN/KATNARDINI EDUCATION
Point Park University, Pittsburgh, PA
B.A. Psychology, 2008
Dale Carnegie Course: Skills for Success, Cranberry, PA June 2010
EXTRA CURRICULAR INVOLVEMENT
• Member of PSI CHI National Honors Society in Psychology.
• Member of Confluence Psychology Alliance at Point Park University, 2006-2008. o Elected Co-Chair of Confluence Psychology Alliance. o Elected Committee Chair of Advertising/Promotions/Recruitment.