Polish Dentistry – Houston, Texas A pril 2018 – Present Registered Dental Assistant/Receptionist
● Transitioned to front desk to fill for co-worker during 4-month leave, thus displaying my versatility.
● Deliver superior customer service and brand reputation while checking in patients, verifying insurance and collecting payments nearly.
● Perform various task i.g. radiographs, impressions, scans for invisilign and crowns multiple times a day when required
Lea Ann Murphree, Houston, Texas
Dental Assistant November 2010 – March 2014
● Traveled to multiple different dental offices in the Houston area as a temporary assistant.
● Fabricat impressions for full/partial dentures, preliminary, bleach trays and night guards.
● Fabricate temporary crowns & bridges and cemented them.
● Assisted different doctors chairside for different dental procedures. Texas Medical Dental Center – Houston, Texas
Dental Assistant April 2007 – October 2010
Chairside assistant for restorative and orthodontic treatment
● Crossed trained for front desk and clinical work to assist with the flow of the office.
● Patient Database Administration; Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint; Digital X-Rays; iTero; Patient care; Strong customer service; Temporary crowns & Bridges; Alginate/Alginate Alternative impressions Almeda Dental Group, Houston, Texas
Dental Assistant May 2002 – July 2004
● Assisted doctor chairside for various dental treatments.
● Assisted with the hygiene coordinator
T Texas Dental Association, Houston, Texas
January 2001 – January 2002
● Traveled to multiple Dental offices that need help. License & Certification
OSHA & HIPPA Compliant
American Heart Association, Texas
State Board Dental Examines, Texas
Radiology Certified Certification
Registered Dental Assistant License
Patient Database, Administration;Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint; Digital X-rays; iTero; Patient care; strong customer service; Temporary crowns & Bridges; Alginate/ Alginate Alternative impressions