Name: ABDERRAHMAN OUASSAS
Address: *** ****. ******* **. ******* Cavite, Cavite City
Phone numbers: (639) 174644727-09060966150
Email address: email@example.com
Energetic, multilingual and customer service professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Detail oriented, friendly, team player and fast learner. Well-mannered and fully aware of diversity and multicultural issues. Seeking a position in a professional business environment. EDUCATION
Second Year University Level
Chouaib Doukkali University
El Jadida, Morocco
Diploma in Kitchen Management
Hotel Technical and Tourism Technology Institute
El Jadida, Morocco
High School Diploma
Oum Erabii School
El Jadida, Morocco
Arabic – Mother Tongue
French- Second language- Good reading, speaking and writing English- Good reading, speaking and writing
ADMINISTRATIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE
Regulatory Research Analyst
UL Verification Services, Makati
May 2015 to present
Researching and maintaining up-to-date information on regulatory requirements for general consumer products (Customs regulations, import regulations consumer protection regulations standard specifications such as ISO, ASTM, SASO and GSO).
(including recalls and “hot topics” in Consumer product categories globally) Providing technical details and summary to other staff. Developing and maintaining a basic understanding of sources containing regulatory requirements.
Input new or updated information into databases with accuracy. Actively participating in teams to continuously improve and drive quality into UL’s service to the customer.
Performing other adhoc duties as required such as technical documents translation from Arabic and French to English.
Logistics Coordinator June 2013-July 2013
KBR, US Government Services
Tasked to do the following:
• Work Control Center: Provided front line services to customers
- Routing calls to appropriate departments for facility services.
- Routed calls to appropriate departments
- Received and transmitted job orders for labor services
- Facilitated transportation services
- Facilitated the reporting emergency case to appropriate departments
- Manually encoded work orders
Extended manpower to other facilities:
• Billeting Service: Cleaned rooms and reported damages in the room
• Laundry Services: Facilitated the receiving and dispatching Personnel laundry
• Extended complimentary manpower services in the galley Inventory and Administrative Assistant November -2012 to June-2013 PAE, US Government Services
Responsible for maintaining annex inventory records. Coordinating actions with Annex Managers and other related departments. Other specific duties include but not limited to:
• Assisting Department Managers in maintaining computerized and manual files for tracking Annex inventory of both PAE and Government Property from acquisition to disposition
• Assisting Annex Managers in documenting and tracking change of location of PAE and Government equipment within the Annex.
• Assisting Annex Manager with processing property disposal documents
• Coordinating with Annex Managers and other relevant department's collection of unwanted material from facilities and disposing of in accordance with Government and PAE disposal policies.
• Comparing physical inventory of office records e.g purchase records to obtain current inventory or identify discrepancies between the two. If any discrepancies, working with relevant departments to adjust error(s), or investigating and reporting reasons for discrepancies.
• Supervising Local National employees as needed.
• Performing other administrative duties and responsibilities such, but not limited to: PW Leaver planner, schedule meetings, driver’s license renewal and PR processing, LDD and FWT package and O & M processing as well.
• Serve as an interpreter when needed
Language Translator, Assessor and Instructor
Berlitz, a Global Education Company, Makati July 2012-October 2012
• Taught Arabic and French
• Translated documents from English to Arabic
Arabic Translator September 2010 - December 2011
SGS Gulf Limited, Manila
Translated technical and trade documents, such as:
● Standards (Iraqi and Syrian)
● ISO standards for different technical background (Construction, Fertilization, Food ISO 22000...etc)
● General correspondences
● Assisted SGS colleagues with French translation
● Consistently updated the technical glossary
● Initiated a participation in safety committee as safety auditor for the office I worked at.
● Assisted my colleagues with French translation when needed (absence of the French translator)
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE
Operations Coordinator April 2009- April 2010
PAE, Government Services, Djibouti
● Provided customer service over the counter and over the phone
● Facilitated customer/employee requests for technical and labor services and encoded the requests in MAXIMO system
● Routed calls to concerned departments
● Updated SharePoint data on mail call, employee traffic, schedules of utility repairs, etc.
● Handled (BAT phone): emergency phone- served as POC in cooperation with the Safety Department in emergency cases and incidents such as vehicle accidents.
● Handled the mail room, from collection to delivery.
● Disseminated corporate informational communications. CULINARY EXPERIENCE
Galley Cook April 2008- April 2009
PAE US Government Services, Djibouti
● Responsible for the food mise en place and cooking for around 3000 clients
● Maintained clean work area following the company’s SOP Pastry Chef de Partie January 2007- August 2007
Djibouti Palace Kempinski
● Set up the daily preparation of pastry production including buffet and a la carte for the coffee shop and the main restaurant.
● Met up with the customers to take cake orders.
● Supervised and trained pastry and bakery commis.
● Took charge of the bakery department during the absence of the Chef baker as well as maintaining HACCP procedures being enforced.
● Maintained cost-effective production style and procedures. Pastry Chef de Partie January 2006 – October 2006
Sodexho Alliance, Rabat Morocco
● In charge of the daily pastry production for 200 employees.
● Set up the weekly menu
● Maintained a clean work area using cleaning SOPs.
● Helped and assisted colleagues in preparing production food items.
● Maintained HACCP procedures and delivered food samples for testing daily basis for testing.
Pastry Chef de Partie June 2033 – July 2005
Spazio 77 Restaurant, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
● Was part of the team that made the successful grand opening of the outlet.
● Did the daily mise en place as per the Pastry Chef instructions.
● Maintained a clean working area.
● Suggested items for the buffet and a la carte
● Took charge of the pastry department during the resignation of my direct report for around eight months.
● Maintained HACCP procedures at all times.
● Provided assistance to colleagues in hot, cold and pizza station during the peak hours due to low manpower.
Pastry Cook May 2002 – March 2003
Patisserie Imouzzar, Marrakech Morocco
● Helped the pastry chef in daily production
● Maintained clean area.
Commis de Cuisine August 2000- November 2000
Agadir Beach Club, Agadir Morocco
● Helped peeling veggies
● Maintained clean area.
Commis de Cuisine June 2000- July 2000
Hotel Ali Baba, Agadir Morocco
● Help in the preliminary food preparation
● Maintained clean area
Commis de Restaurant August 1999- September 1999
● Served food
● Maintained good customer service
● Cleared tables
● Learnt serving techniques
TRAINING AND PROGRAMS ATTENDED
● Berlitz Instructors and Language Assessment Training July 2012
● 2010 Maximo system (Assets and Work Orders modules)
● February 2010 Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft project basics
● Entrepreneurship Through Empowerment (certificate) March 2010
● Syracuse University and PAE venture on Empowerment through entrepreneurship (Served as an interpreter) Djibouti
● 2009 Mail handling (mail room)
● Blood borne Pathogen August, 2008
● Ergonomics July, 2008
● Food Sanitation Class (HACCP) July, 2008
● Personal Protective Equipment July 2008
● Hazard Communication (HAZCOM) “The Right to Know Law” May 2008
● Supervisor’s 8-Week-Workshop Kempinski Hotel, March, 2007 References upon request