Christopher John Lawrenson
Facilities Maintenance Manager dedicated to excellence.
*Chris has extensive experience in repair and Maintenance of
*Christopher has Over ten plus years in managing and directing entire
Maintenance activities. Determined to produce exceptional efficiency.
*Christopher build & commissioned 8 restaurant facilities under budget saving
$42,000 & one camp for 3000 residents saving $64,000
University of South Africa
Graduated March 2010
University of South Africa
Graduated July 2014
Olifantsfontein South Africa
Red Seal Plumber
Graduated June 2008
Facilities Maintenance Manger
May 2010 – May 2018
* Increased machine up time from 40% to 85% through root causes analyses and
implementing of corrective actions.
* Improved preventive maintenance skill from 12% to 95% with Preventive
* Created a concept to change work progress and save approx $40,000 per month.
* Equipment up time increased from 32% efficiency to 85% efficiency with training.
* Achieved $85,000 labour savings by eliminating need for overtime.
* Successfully performed Start up of 8 restaurants and met our production goals
within 5 months in 2017
Department management/Camp manager
*Directed 17 staff employees to perform daily responsibilities and assisted with
the set-up,maintenance, and breakdown of camp equipment.
*Managed the daily operations of Billy vile, Luisa vile, BM & Jimmy vile with 5000
residents which included food & beverage, reservations, member relations and
*Implemented different training techniques and guidelines to make sure there is a
safe environment in and around premises.
*Ensured that maintenance and gardening workers are following prescribed safety
policies and guidelines.
*Successfully applied different methods of improvement and expansion in the
current maintenance working environment.
August 2002 – December 2009
* Managed every day Bike Shop tasks, improving by 60 percent monthly.
* Master the priorities of work (repair, upkeep, and bike building)
* Requesting of provisions, parts and gear and spared R 14 000 every month
* Offered quality inspections, check over finished bikes before they go to
* Enhanced correspondences with clients and public by 9 percent
* Help clients to buy bikes and parts that produced R 40 000 per month
January 2010 – April 2010
Was busy building my house.
Facilities management. : Expert
Safety management. : Expert
Electrical installation & fault finding: Expert
Plumbing layout & installation : Expert
Building architecture : Expert
Sub station maintenance : Expert
Generator installation & maintenance: Expert
Bore hole maintenance : Expert
HVAC installation & maintenance: Expert