Shema Prince Bizimana
**** *. **** ****** * Fort Worth, TX 76102
603-***-**** l firstname.lastname@example.org
Targeting an Entry-Level Opportunity in...
• B.S., Computer Science (Cum Laude), offering a strong foundation in Software Engineering and programming principles across multiple platforms.
• Experienced in object-oriented programming; developing, testing and debugging code; designing interfaces; and administering systems and networks.
• Can quickly learn and master new technologies; successful working in both team and self-directed settings.
• GPA of 3.6 upon graduation with a specialization in Software Engineering. Education
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (Graduated May 2017) Keene State College -- Keene, NH
• Academic Honors: Keene State College Program Achievement Citation, Dean’s List (3 semesters)
• Dyn Hackacademy competitor representing the school and received 3rd Place (Spring 2016)
• Software Engineering Course Teaching Assistant
• Software Engineering Project (Spring 2017):
- Project Scope: Sexual, Viral, & Respiratory Diseases Recognition System that is centered around efficiently gathering information from patients to help expedite the medical diagnosis process for medical professionals.
• Java Programming & Data Structures
• Object-Oriented Design
• Database Management Systems
• Software Engineering
• E-Commerce Development
• Operating Systems Design
Associate of Science in Computer Science (Fall 2013 - May 2015) Manchester Community College – Manchester, NH
Mechanical Assembler, (May 2017 – January 2018)
MetLogix – Manchester, NH
• Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
Performing soldering, which is the process in which two or more metal items are joined together by melting and flowing a filler metal (solder) into the joint.
• Maintain inventory of product in work stations.
• Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified.
• Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes.
Shema Prince Bizimana Page 2
603-***-**** l email@example.com
• Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Utilize hand held tools such as a hand held screw and drill gun. Data Center Internship, (Summer 2016)
Oracle Dyn – Manchester, NH
• AWS Tagging project:
o Documentation of current tagging in place within the Production, Development, and Legacy VPCs for all instances.
o Execution of proposed tagging changes and updates to all running instances (roughly 500+) o Creation of reports to be run within CloudHealth for reporting purposes o Weekly/Monthly usage report
o Usage by department
o Reporting non tagged instances
• DCIM tool:
o Helped setup a DCIM tool for organization in the data centers. Organized racks by Data center, rack, down to server level.
o Input of 20 data centers to get DCIM tool up and running for beta testing.
o Planned and wrote a monitoring script for PDUs in the data centers. Additional Experience
Mason Library Circulation Desk and Systems Office Assistant, (September 2015 – May 2017) Keene State College -- Keene, NH
• Provide students and library members with personal assistance at the school library’s circulation desk and also work within the systems office assisting the systems office manager with tasks and projects that range from inventory management to database back-ups and library website design. Deli Associate, (August 2013 – May 2017)
Hannaford’s Super Market -- Manchester, NH
• Excel within service-oriented positions (concurrent with college studies), delivering premium customer service and attracting repeat customers.
• Available upon request