Nursing Home Administrator – Everett, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for an experienced Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to direct the day to day operations in a Long-term Care / Skilled Nursing Facility (LTC / SNF) located in Everett, Washington. This position requires a skilled, seasoned Nursing Home Administrator.
Nursing Home Administrator requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty.
• Current state licensure or reciprocity eligibility.
• Prior experience as a Licensed Executive Director in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long-Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
• Cultural sensitivity and the ability to relate positively to a diverse resident population.
• The ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.
Executive Search Solutions is a national recruitment firm with a long-term care focus.
Please click apply now, call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this Nursing Home / Health Facility Administrator (NHA / HFA) position in Everett, WA.