Licensed Nursing Home Administrator – Federal Way, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Nursing Home / Health Facility Administrator in a top quality skilled nursing facility in Federal Way, Washington. The chosen NHA / HFA will enjoy leading this stable healthcare center.
The Nursing Home Administrator will have final responsibility for:
• Developing goals for quality care, employee recruitment and retention, and financial performance
• Quality assurance including Hipaa compliance.
• Implementing control systems to ensure accountability of all departments.
• Training, disciplining, and if necessary, dismissing staff.
• Meeting all financial objectives.
• End responsibility for census development and marketing.
• Ensuring clinical excellence, environmental safety, and appropriate medical care
• Supervising facility administrative operations.
• Providing optimal Survey results.
• Directing the activities of clinical, administrative, and service departments.
• Chairing the facility’s Performance Improvement Committee.
• Ensuring that Compliance Program requirements are met in the facility.
• Reviewing external audit reports and taking corrective action pertaining to identified compliance-related issues including follow up reporting.
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty.
• Current state licensure or reciprocity eligibility.
• Three years’ experience as a Licensed Executive Director in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
• Expertise in cost reporting, P & L, and budget compliance.
• Ability to work with a large staff.
• Cultural sensitivity and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse resident population.
• Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
• The ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.
The chosen LNHA will receive a competitive salary and impressive benefits package. This position will provide an Administrator with respect and autonomy in a supportive corporate culture.
Executive Search Solutions is a national healthcare recruitment firm with a focus on long-term care. Our clients include Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)/ Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Independent Living centers, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Rehab, Hospice, and Home Health Agencies.
Please click apply now, call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246 for more info, email JReed@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!