*** ****** *** ****, **********, SC 29418
Cell: 702-***-****: email@example.com
Experienced manager with 25 years of leadership in safety, customer service, production, and corporate security
● 25 years of experience working with a leader in the transportation industry
● Supervised a customer service call center for 2 years through the use of 35 phone representatives
● 10 years of experience as a DOT & OSHA compliance safety trainer and accident/injury investigator
● Negotiated positive outcomes with OSHA investigators stemming from employee complaints
● HazMat certified responder and trainer
● DOT certified forklift and PITO trainer
● 10 years of experience working in production facilities servicing customers in various states
● Achieved results through team leading and use of standard operating procedures to eliminate deviation and improve customer satisfaction
● Familiar with Six Sigma and LEAN Management
● Experienced working with both union and union free employees
● 10 years of experience in corporate security
● Two time graduate of "The Reid Technique" of interview and interrogation
● Comfortable with MS Office products as well as many other software applications
Customer Service - Managed a team of workers that consistently achieved customer service goals resulting in an error frequency of 1/15,000.
Safety - $1.2 million dollar reduction in employee safety expense year ending 2011 over year ending 2010. Safety practices resulted in 212 safe workdays for 150 employees in 2011.
Production - In 2010 & 2011, I streamlined operations resulting in saving 2,880 staff hours per year. In 2009 I was part of a 5-person team, which was named best overall operation for production and service in a two state area. Team managed an operation in 2011 that contributed in exceeding the production goals for a district covering Southern Nevada and Southern California. This set a new corporate standard of performance excellence.
Asset Protection - Lead investigator in cases resulting in reduction of losses to customers, recovery of stolen product, established claims reduction initiatives and terminated 18 employees in a single year for theft of customer or corporate property. Assisted in overseeing a $16 million dollar expansion to the Las Vegas NV UPS facility, a facility recently visited by the President of the United States.
Management - numerous assignments
August 1991 to June 2012
UPS – Various cities in CA & NV
Warehouse operations, driver trainer, dispatcher, route planner, safety instructor, Loss Prevention Manager, managed airport operations and responsible for a customer call center.
UPS Package Delivery
July 1987 to September 1991
Los Angeles, CA
Drove a UPS delivery vehicle and serviced customers in various cities in the greater Los Angeles area.
Florida State University 1984
Political Science and Government
Bachelor of Science
Flagler College 1982
St. Augustine, FL