Online Marketing Professional with over a decade’s experience creating successful e-commerce websites. Skilled in the selection and management of natural and paid search engine marketing. Strong technical knowledge, accompanying business, communication, creative, interpersonal and marketing savvy.
Software /Technologies include: Google Analytics, Advanced Web Ranking, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, MS SQL, Adobe Creative Suite 2: Go Live, PhotoShop, Illustrator and Image Ready, Dreamweaver, ASP, Flash, XML and CSS.
Online Marketing skills include: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign development, site and landing page creation. E-mail marketing, planning, negotiating, buying, monitoring and optimizing all forms of online media.
G-Team Marketing, Milwaukee, WI 2007 to Current
Search Engine Marketing Consultancy
Provides clients with services including Web statistical analysis, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Friendly (SEF) web design, Content Management Systems (CMS) and online advertising campaigns including Google AdWords PPC.
Ellsworth Adhesives, Germantown, WI 2004 to 2007
Global leader in specialty chemical distribution.
Supported all online initiatives for corporate and five daughter companies:
• Responsible for ecommerce and informational web sites for this $100 million per year global distributor and manufacturer of specialty chemicals. This involved all Search Engine Optimization (SEO), advertising and marketing for all corporate websites including the highly successful www.ellsworth.com Steadily maintained 100 or greater alpha (#1) search ranking positions among Google, Yahoo and MSN. Top 5 positions of 200 or more keywords were consistently maintained on Google. Increased traffic by over 500% in less than three years. Organic traffic accounted for more than 50% of visitors.
Online media management:
• Planned, evaluated, negotiated, purchased and tracked ROI on all online media including B2B, B2C vertical search engines, directories, comparison sites and PPC including Google AdWords, Yahoo Overture and MIVA campaigns. Created ad copy and animated banner ads.
Responsible for all web authoring:
E-commerce creation and growth:
• Created BtoB shopping cart with over 1700 items including products with hazardous and ORM-D shipping restrictions. Shopping cart achieved ROI in less than 6 months. Directs sales are on pace for over $750,000 in sales in the cart’s second year. Lead generation exceeded $40,000,000 in FY07.
Foamation inc., Milwaukee and St. Francis, WI 1997 to 2003
Creator and manufacturer of the World famous Cheesehead® hat.
Communications / Marketing Director / “GameDay”
• Developed marketing partnerships with numerous organizations such as NFL Properties and the Green Bay Packers. Furthered the success of www.cheesehead.com, which I had built in 1995, by selling Cheesehead® merchandise in all 50 states and over 30 countries by 1998. Online sales accounted for more than one third of all sales by 1997.
• Responsible for B2C and B2B ecommerce, marketing, advertising and public relations. This included full marketing and production responsibility for www.cheesehead.com Also did copywriting, desktop publishing, production of all catalogs, direct mail, press releases, web pages and graphics. Managed a 6-client Windows NT network.
TMP Worldwide / www.MONSTER.com, Milwaukee, WI and Boston, MA 1997
Leading employment website.
Director of New Business - Wisconsin
Responsible for sales and service of Monster Board (www.monster.com) employment advertising.
• Developed an alliance linking the 150,000-member base of the American Society for Quality.
American Resource Company, Milwaukee, WI 1992 to 1997
"Wisconsin's largest volume Internet advertising firm for two consecutive years", according to the Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel (1/16/96).
Responsible for the overall operation of a company which initially began employment advertising on BBS services and communities such as CompuServe, Prodigy and American Online. In 1995, added html and ecommerce services.
• Achieved a 100% delivery rate of electronic employment advertising data for more than 100 consecutive weeks, while servicing over 275 clients.
• Hands-on designer and creative director for client Web sites including the Awarding-Winning Home of the Milwaukee Press Club and the highly successful retail site of Cheesehead® manufacturer, FOAMATION, Inc. Traveled to SuperBowl XXXI producing the daily cheeseheadcaravan.com site featured (top of the hour) on CNN News. Managed media/event planning, web development, travel and operations for the Cheesehead Caravan II to SuperBowl XXXII.
• Managed a flexible staff of 6 employees and subcontractors producing a volume Web pages and employment ads surpassing 750 per month.
• Managed all phases of Information Systems hardware and software in the Windows and Macintosh OS environments. This included purchase, hardware/software installations, system design, maintenance and troubleshooting. Provided multi-media production and Internet training services.
Bachelor of Science - Information Resources, the School of Information Studies
University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, May 2003, Magna Cum Laude
Numerous courses and seminars including:
UWM School of Continuing Education – Cascading Style Sheets CSS I & II Spring 2006
Shop.org Annual Summit – New York City, Fall of 2006