LORETTA M. CASKEY
*Multi-task degreed individual with over 16 years in production and packaging in various manufacturing facilities.
* Demonstrated ability to work as a team member or independently with minimal supervision.
* Maintained high degree of work standards and strong problem solving skills. Follow projects through from start to completion.
* Dedicated employee who adapts well to challenging assignments.
Leiner Health Products, Fort Mill, South Carolina 1998-2008
Available due to consolidation of operations
Manufacturing Associate- Operated an industrial coating machine used in the manufacturing of generic and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products. Pre-weigh and record raw material, Blend orders using a variety of blending equipment utilize AS40-Master Requirement Planning System (MRP) In documenting all production, quality, and inventory data. Audit pre and post-line clearance manufacturing records in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (Ops), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Food and Drug Administration regulations (FDA).
Packaging Machine Operator- Cross-trained as a member of a five person team with diverse responsibilities on packaging responsibilities of bottle and carton lines. Performed filling, capping, inserting, Shrink wrapping, and packing of various types of medication Opened and closed batch records to ensure accuracy in components and products in accordance SOP’s and FDA and prepared for next production run.
*Received outstanding performance evaluation. Well respected by plant management.
* Attained excellent safety record with no lost time accidents in over 16 years.
* Achieved a good attendance and punctuality record with number years of perfect attendance.
* Assisted in reducing scrap rate by approximately 20% through reduction of product spillage, which resulted in overall improved operations.
* Worked as part of the manufacturing team that set a company record48 million tablets daily.
* Certified in CPR and forklift operations.
Spring Industries Lyman, South Carolina 1992-1998
Setting up paperwork for different operators on floor, Performed required inspections to ensure finish products conformed to customer’s specifications.
Equifax Service Pineville, North Carolina 1989-1992
Check future personnel records for companies, did credit and background check to see whether they would be candidates to hire, and also did filing and record keepings.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Currently attending school at Strayer University in Charlotte, North Carolina for Business (classes already take: accounting, psychology, sociology, college math, Organizational Behavior).
Specialized Training Courses: Team base, NCR, Hazardous Materials, MSDS, SOP, Cgmp.