Experience managing large multi million dollar job sites with large crews and various systems, interacting
with customers and General Contractors from the start of a job to the finish.
“C” card Local #134 I.B.E.W. General Foreman,
Continental Electrical Construction Company, Skokie IL. 1994-2009
• Two years as foreman on installations of telephone, cable T.V., security systems and intercom in upscale
South Loop housing development Central Station.
• Moved back to the Chicago Mercantile Exchange for card access, video camera surveillance, and voice
and data additions.
• Built the Chicago Mercantile Exchanges first data center with copper and fiber optic backbone in over 160
• General Foreman for three Foreman and anywhere from 10 to 40 Journeyman and Apprentices on
installation of nine more state of the art data centers at three different locations with over 1600 data
cabinets for disaster recovery and electronic trading, with general office spaces included.
• Worked with over six different solutions used for copper and fiber optics over the years and helped spec
the best solution from an installation perspective with design assistance for design consultants on layout of
cable tray and fiber runway.
• Belden/CDT, Panduit, Systimax/Commscope Certifications for Copper and Fiber Optic installations and
Belden/CDT Data Center Design.
• Over my 13 years at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange I also acted in a project management roll estimating
jobs, scheduling manpower, submitting quotes and invoices, overseeing all work being performed at the
various data centers, downloading electronic test results from the Fluke brand testers and software to the
customers storage drive all in extremely critical, fast turnover situations with trillions of dollars of volume
at stake everyday with an impeccable track record.
Installation Foreman, A.I.C. Security Systems, Chicago, IL. 1983-1994
• 4 years as an Apprentice, moved to Foreman for next seven years.
• Installation of card access, video camera surveillance, security systems, intercoms, and fire alarms
on mostly larger new construction buildings in the Chicagoland and surrounding suburban areas.
• Design, Installation, Service and Training of customers on new and existing accounts.
• High profile locations such as Motorola World Headquarters, Chicago Federal Reserve Bank, Chicago Board
of Trade, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Chicago Title and Trust, The Merchandise Mart, Olympia Center,
Ontario Place, One Mag Mile,The Loop Transportation Center, Presidential Towers,Amalgamated Bank,
and Lakeside Banks.
• Illinois Permanent Employee Card Holder (PERC card)
Coyne American Institute, Chicago, IL. 1982-1983
Basic Electric and Electronics Course Certiﬁcate
Dave Kiolbassa, Project Manager
Continental Electrical Construction Company
5900 Howard Street, Skokie, IL. 60077
Business reference known for 12 years
Doug Dickerson, Project Manager
Kelso-Burnett Co., 5200 Newport Drive,
Rolling Meadows, IL. 60008
Business reference known for 14 years
Don Hroma, Battalion Chief
Chicago Fire Department
9841 S, Levant St.
Chicago, IL. 60643
Personal reference known for 30 years