BABAJIDE O. AJISAFE
Union, NJ 07083
Secure a Loss Prevention position in your organization where my abilities and qualification can be fully applied for continued career growth.
• Fast learner, result oriented, and effective in balancing multiple priorities with Proven ability to problem-solve and meet deadlines
• Well organized and detail oriented with strong follow up skills
• Proficiency in graphic designing (Print & Web Media)
• Ability to interact with cross-functional teams made up of various management levels in a consistent, self-assured and professional manner
• Comfortable interacting with people of diverse age and background
Feb 2004 Multimedia Design, The Chubb Institute, North Brunswick, New Jersey
February 1997 Computer Basic, CCIC Computer Institute, Suru Lere, Lagos, Nigeria
Loss Prevention, September 2006- Present
Securitas Security, Springfield, New Jersey
• Licensed Security Officer securing lives
• Responsible for Adult CPR, AED and heartsaver State Licensed
• Monitoring prohibited activities during and after business hours
Bill Provider Analyst, October 2007 - August 2008
AIG (Medical Management Services), Parsippany, New Jersey
• Analyzing bills
• Validating data from provider bills
• Enter providers into the bill review system
• Researching & identifying network & non-network providers.
• Identifying where additional vendor maintenance changes are necessary
• Select the eCSO vendor suffix that identifies how payments will be made.
Graphic Designer, June 2006 – September 2007
Staples #09 (Copy & Print Center), Springfield, New Jersey
• Provide graphic support to ensure high-quality reproduction, accuracy and timely delivery within budgetary constraints.
• Execute creative direction and produce design layouts based on project strategies
• Coordinate the layout, design and production of product literature, flyers, posters, etc
• Coordinate production of promotional items and in-house copy center jobs
• Responsible for all aspects of printing process from bidding the job to verifying inventory in warehouse Including, but not limited to creating the project specs, paper recommendations, color correction and press checks
Te Proficient in Microsoft Office XP (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher)
Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop with ImageReady, QuarkXpress Macromedia Dreamweaver and Flash
Available upon request