P SRINIVAS REDDY
SAP Security GRC Consultant Mobile: +918*********
• Overall 4.1 years of experience as a SAP Security Consultant.
• Experience in Supporting and Maintenance of SAP R/3 4.7EE, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, Security systems.
• User Administration: Complete end-to-end user administration that includes Administer Authorized Users (add/delete/lock/modify), Security Validations for New Releases, assigning User Groups, Performing User Export/Import, Modifying user data (basic user data, user default, active and expiration dates), Modifying user authorization access, Analyzing User authorization errors etc.
• Authorizations & Role Management: Includes Creating Roles, Generating profiles, SU24 changes to Authorization Objects, Creating Authorization Groups, Analysis of Critical Authorization Tables, Analyzing Missing Authorizations, security support during Go-Live activities, Adding Auth Objects Manually, User Master Reconciliation, Transporting Auth Objects etc.
• User Administration in EP: Creating & Modifying portal users,Locking & Unlocking User’s, analyzing backend connectivity & Authentication issues in Portal Importing bulk users into portal etc.
• BW/BI Security: Hands on experience knowledge of Analysis authorizations concepts, Creating end user reporting roles, Creating BW developer roles, Hands on experience of BW critical object like S_RS_*, Having knowledge on Info areas, info cubes and info objects, Worked on RSEC ADMIN and RSSM transaction codes, Using Transaction code RSSM for defining hierarchy nodes and authorization, Restricting InfoObject with characteristic and key figure characteristic values, Analysis authorizations and Reporting authorizations, Expertise on BI analysis authorizations.
• GRC: Worked on Risk Analysis and Remediation (RAR). Running risk analysis for roles and assigning mitigation ID’s if risks are found, Checking the SOD through GRC/RAR and mitigating of users, Worked on Super User Privilege Management (SPM), Assignment of FIRE FIGHTER ID’s to the user and changing the validity of ID request & generating log reports, Knowledge on CUP.
• Knowledge on HR security.
• Knowledge on GRC 10.o also.
• ERP : 4.7 EE, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0.
• Operating Systems : Windows server
• RDBMS : ORACLE 9i & 10g.
• BSc from Osmania University Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh in 2006.
Organization : Robert Bosch
Designation : SAP Security Consultant
Duration : June 2010 to Till date
Robert Bosch Having been in India for over 50 years, we are not just onlookers of developments in India, but have been in the heart of those developments for many years. Bosch India, for example, India’s largest automotive supplier is the largest Indo-German company one which repeatedly receives awards for its vocational and further training.
Innovation and quality drive work at Bosch in both automotive and non-automotive areas. We invite you to be a part of our committed professional pool who contributes to the corporation's worldwide success with their dedication, energy and ideas.
• Worked on security tickets and satisfied the client by reducing the ticket volume to a manageable number.
• Responsible for day to day technical support and resolution of security issues, trouble shooting R/3 security problems.
• Managed and created new users, groups and profiles.
• User Administration like user creating, locking, unlocking, deleting and password resetting based on the requests.
• Mass user creation and assigning roles for the easy business convenience based on the requests.
• Analyzing and solving the missing authorizations by using SU53 screen shot and day-to-day security issues that are being raised by the users.
• Worked on user trace (ST01) for analyzing missing authorizations.
• Role administration like creating, modifying, deleting and assigning to users (PFCG, SUO1) based on CHR form.
• Authorization checks using transaction SU24 and maintained check indicators for Transaction codes.
• Experienced in generating monthly reports by using SUIM transaction.
• Configuring CUA, Enabling and Disabling CUA for a child system.
• Performed reconciliation of user master record and roles and updated the user master records regularly by running pfcg_time_dependency job.
• Changed existing roles, removed Transaction to resolve critical access and SOD conflicts in System.
• Creation and Deletion of users from the central System.
• Performed text comparison of roles from the child system. Role administration like,modifying, deleting and assigning to users based on request. Assigning Authorizations to Users and Roles in BI 7.0.
• Knowledge on editing info objects by using (RSD1).
• Managing, Generating and Monitoring Analysis Authorizations using RSECADMIN & Generating Error log reports to troubleshoot the Queries.
• Worked on Risk Analysis and Remediation (RAR). Running risk analysis for roles and assigning mitigation ID’s if risks are found.
• Checking the SOD through GRC/RAR and mitigating of users
• Worked on Super User Privilege Management (SPM), Assignment of FIRE FIGHTER ID’s to the user and changing the validity of ID request & generating log reports.
Organization : Mascon Global Limited.
Designation : SAP Security Consultant
Client : Kodak
Duration : June 2008 to May 2010
Eastman Kodak Company has led the way with an abundance of new products and processes to make photography simpler, more useful and more enjoyable. In fact, today's Kodak is known not only for photography, but also for images used in a variety of leisure, commercial, entertainment and scientific applications. Its reach increasingly involves the use of technology to combine images and information--creating the potential to profoundly change how people and businesses communicate.
• User administration like creating, modifying, deleting and password resetting based on request.
• Assigning additional roles to the existing users based upon the request.
• Mass Users Maintenance for the business convenience.
• Resetting Passwords for users and intimating password policy.
• Created Base Roles and Company Specific Roles based upon request•
• Created Composite roles based upon request.
• Analyzing User Information System using TC SUIM.
• Addition, Removal of Transaction Codes, authorizations, authorization objects by modifying existing roles based upon change request.
• Performed Transportation of newly created roles/ modified roles.
• Performed User comparison in PFCG.
• Analyzing missing authorizations based on screen shot sent by the user.
• Optimizing the authorization checks by utilizing the SU53 and system traces (ST01)•
• Locking and changing the validity date for the expired users.
• Working with tables like AGR*, USR*.