Stephnie Audrey Gregory
Eleven (11) years Experienced within the Airline and Travel Agency Industry. With responsibility for 25 Travel Agencies offices locally and regionally and have travelled extensively marketing the airline products maximizing customer excellence. I am an excellent team-player, strong leadership and communication skills, organizational and Administrative skills, problem-solving and people skills, and the ability to improve profitability, multi-task effectively in a constantly changing environment.
Demonstrate capacity to provide support for all staff and managing all essential tasks
Adept at developing and maintaining administrative processes, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives
Highly focused and results-oriented in supporting complex, deadline-driven operations; able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages
Excellent command of the English language
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook) PeopleSoft and Lotus 123. Native Sabre Reservations System, E-Commerce Training
Cambridge International College, London
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration
Part-Time Retail Banking Teller - SI Bank & Trust/Santander Feb.2009 - present Performs Customer service duties ensure that customers’ transactions are correctly entered. Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions.
Part-time Sales Associate J.C.Penny Oct. 2008 - 2009
Performed customer duties ensuring the customers are satisfied and the company product is referred. Performed tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
Personal Banking Assistant Bank of Nova Scotia 2007 - 2008
• Customer Service Responsibilities included marketing new products and services to capitalize on cross-selling opportunities in the areas of new accounts, mortgages, personal loans, alternative products/services, and deposit investment accounts.
• Performed confidential Administrative duties in the Collections Department.
Executive Administrative & Sales Representative BWIA West Indies Airways 1995 – 2006
• Lead Travel Agents to deliver Customer excellence and achieve the Airline’s goals
• Handled customers complaints and respond to them in a timely manner with the highest professionalism
• Identified, studied and evaluated market opportunities by taking action to maximize revenue in all generating areas and minimizing costs
• Fostered marketing relationship with Regional and General staff, Corporate Clients, Commercial Houses, Travel Agents, Public Relation Agencies and other Marketing Communication Media through personal visits and telephone communication for the purpose of achieving goals.
• Appointed to the Marketing Committee to show case the company’s products in the region and attended World Travel Market in London.
• Organized Travel Agents Seminars, Travel Agents Awards ceremonies and staff functions. Educated Travel Agents of various destinations by organizing Familiarization Trips with Agents and also site-inspection of hotels advertised in Travel Solution Package.
• Made travel reservations and provided the clients with suitable travel package and closed sales contracts
• Focused on identifying groups and organized charters to various destinations
• Coordinated and analyzed incoming correspondence , prepared and submit expenses reports
• Performed Area Manager’s duties, trained, and supervised Administrative staff
• Prepared minutes, directed office services, such as records and budget preparation invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other document
• Conducted research, compiled data, and prepared reports for consideration and presentation to Vice President
• Performed Human Resource functions prepared weekly staff reports, payroll, maintain staff records