SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Human Resources Professional.
• Efficient, detail and results oriented.
• Excellent communication skills, proven ability to effectively interact with clients and team members.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, People Soft, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Team-Mate, Page Maker, Illustrator, In-design, Photoshop, Share Point, Project Net (Citadon), Auto-Cad, Visio, Microstation. (Has drafting experience)
MARCH 2008 – JUNE 2008 Wells Fargo Home Mortgage (Today’s Staffings)
• Reviewed and approved employee time sheets in Profiler and TSMS with strict deadlines.
• Managed and coordinated moves for the department.
• Managed calendars, handled all travel arrangements, meeting requests including presentations and food preparations, ordered supplies, Invoices.
• Extended and revised Administrative guide for the department.
• Answered inquiries and provided information regarding the loan process (Customer Service).
JANUARY 2007 – MARCH 2008 AREVA (HUDSON)
Engineering Assistant/Document Control
• Provided technical and administrative assistance to the Project Engineering Manager, and other professional staff.
• Served as liaison to IT Work Station Support
• Prepared and managed correspondence and reports for the Project Group which had to be typed and sent out with in 24hrs of receipt.
• Constructed and maintained three project sites for SGT members to share information worldwide.
• Maintained Asset Tracking system (Hardware and Software) for AREVA/SGT.
• Established and maintained both an electronic and centralized filing system for the division.
• Processed/Merged documents from old program Citadon to new Share point program
• Built file structure for Share point and other programs
• QC drawings for accuracy, also serve as Customer Service to Engineers (drawing files including tif., pdf., ftp.
• Updated EQ manuals, also worked with/used drawing scanner/plotter/printer.
MAY 2006 – DECEMBER 2006 Trammell Crow Company/B of A (Today’s Staffing)
• Liaison between suppliers and property managers to keep the line of communication open.
• Accountable for files and disposal of records; evaluated needs; and provided guidance to division.
• Collaborated with staff to promote overall office efficiency and productivity.
• Worked independently on special non-recurring and ongoing projects.
• Received incoming and outgoing correspondence, answered and directed phone calls to proper organization.
JULY 2005 – MARCH 2006 Department of Navy (Gap Solutions Inc.)
Administrative Assistant/Travel Secretary
• Provided professional administrative support to the Headquarters of Strategic Systems Program (SSPHQ) and Directors.
• Prepared and processed a variety of documentation and correspondence.
• Processed travel and visit requests, made travel arrangements.
• Assisted with various tasks for staff and outside customers.
• Prepared varies reports and documents.
• Coordinated with staff to ensure accurate and timely workflow deadline were met.
JANUARY 2004 – JULY 2005 National Institutes of Health – NIH (Graham Staffing)
• Generated technical and investigative reports for senior level officials.
• Diplomatically responded to inquiries and administrative problems brought to the Director by staff, government agencies, NIH grantee organizations, federal agencies, and congressional staff.
• Collected, reviewed, input, and analyzed incoming data for assigning Division of Program Integrity cases to both Branch A and Branch B.
• Executed and maintained two investigative databases.
• Responsible for case follow-up to ensure professional recommendations were considered and/or adapted after each investigative review.
• Exclusively controlled the Director’s calendar for all commitments.
OCTOBER 1999 – NOVEMBER 2003 Hickam, Air Force Base, Hawaii
Human Resources/Administrative Assistant
• Served as division training coordinator – developing and monitoring the annual training of varies programs.
• Maintained and updated automated systems (PC-III and Oracle), also served as the primary office manager.
• Created a new database in Microsoft Access for various departments to use while making travel arrangements.
• Created master file lists and file plans for twenty distinct projects and insured project files precise completion.
• Initiated personnel actions and leave administration, incentive awards, performance management.
• Developed instruction correspondence, and administrative reports.
• Applied principles of rational systems to solve practical problems and dealt with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
March 2006 • Art Institute of Washington, DC
AUGUST 2002 • Hawaii Pacific University, Honolulu, HI
JANUARY 1999 • Personnel Management, Certification, Biloxi, MS
JUNE 1997 • Over Brook Regional High School, Pine Hill, NJ