Mishawaka, IN, 46544
Ph: 574-***-**** website: http://www.linkedin.com/in/rossanomartino email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a dedicated results driven professional with the experience and ability to motivate people to reach team goals. I have worked in multiple industries and bring to my prospective employer a professional education, flexibility, experience, and drive that a firm needs to meet and exceed business goals.
Owens Corning / Crane Composites, Goshen, IN 2007 - 2008
• Management of production operations and supervision of 260 production employees spread out over 3 shifts with 4 supervisors and 4 group leaders, with monthly sales in excess of 6M.
• Operational lead of 20M-plant expansion project where plant capacity was doubled.
• Development of plant schedule in concert with other departmental managers and plant manager.
• Responsible for selection, development and retention of production employees and for plant safety, quality, and output.
• Accountable for the improvement of all plant KPI metrics including the dissemination of tasks and projects to attain KPI goals.
• Lead of Kaizen events for process enhancement in wood cutting shop, minimization of part defects.
• Plant 5S project to eliminate waste, improve efficiency, and remove un-utilized equipment.
• TPM projects to improve efficiency and ownership of equipment by production team.
• Review and approve employee payroll hours.
Stellite Coatings, Goshen, IN 2002 - 2007
Project Manager/ Mechanical Designer
• Design and production of mechanical components for Plasma transferred arc machines.
• Management of Machine Project that lead to a 60% increase in Sales after product launch.
• Project/Production management of machine building process and Implementation, from spec meeting to machine delivery.
• Document control and document management to ISO 9000 guidelines.
• Vendor communication and relations dealing with quality and production issues.
• Testing of mechanical components quality for release to production.
• Accountable for mechanical operations and customization for placement in client production process and for client relations on multiple issues from design to installation.
• Writing of equipment loaning procedures giving sales department proper guidelines to support the customer relationship and keep customer downtime to a minimum.
• Writing of equipment Quality Control procedures that lead to a 15% reduction in customer returns.
• Member of Company Quality Control Review Group to increase oversight on customer and production issues.
• Management of technical team to reach project goals.
• Member of Company Safety Committee.
Zero db Consulting, Spokane, WA 2000-2001
• Design and Layout of central offices, pop sites and amp sites and design of fiber management system and cable ladder racking.
• Supervision and implementation of document management system.
• Site survey of prospective fiber locations.
• Lead on ISO 9000 implementation project.
Fibernet Telecom Group, New York City, NY 1998-2000
• Led CAD department and design of fiber management system and cable ladder racking.
• Drafting and management of Fiber network throughout the U.S.
• Site survey of prospective buildings in Manhattan (Metro Area) to be placed in Fiber network.
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 1997-1998
• Building of Fiber Optic network database.
• Consult on CAD related issues in support of Network project.
• Construction and Detail drawings for Fiber Optic Network Project.
• Management of technical documents, drawings and topography maps.
• Coordination of Cabling in support of campus cable network HSCN projects
Masters Business Administration
Goshen College, Goshen, IN
Bachelor of Science, Business, Organizational Management
City of Goshen, Goshen, IN
Goshen Leadership Academy
Mira Costa College, Oceanside, CA
Mechanical Design, Honors
Redstone Arsenal, United States Army Missile Munitions Center & School
TOW Missile Technician
United States Marine Corps
Maryland Army National Guard
Louisiana Army National Guard
International Thermal Spray Association
Autodesk User Group International