Jeff B. Zonenblik
Objective Sales Account Executive
Experience October 2009 - May 2012 Actionlink North Carolina & Florida
Hired, trained and monitored representatives and assistant managers in seven states to provide quality execution of client programs.
Assistant Field Manager
Provided direction and management for program execution.
Coached and trained representatives in the execution and follow-up of client programs.
Promoted to Regional Manager
Program Sales Representative
Assisted sales in various retail locations providing direct sales, sales instruction and technical product information.
2003–2009 Proquis, Inc. Schaumburg, IL
North America Sales Manager
• Defined and executed market goals resulting in a significant gain of market share and presence.
• Created a sales team, hiring and training, to implement sales campaigns in multiple markets and multiple products.
• Developed and implemented an infrastructure to acquire new clients and approaches for closing those sales within specific markets.
1996-2003 Real Time Systems Palatine, IL
District Sales Manager
• Software sales, needs analysis, implementation, and training.
• Developed new accounts and assisted in the implementation and training phases.
• Place company in top three resellers for two consecutive years.
1981–1996 Specialty Steel Company Vernon Hills, IL
Vice President, Sales and Marketing
• Expanded customer base by 170 percent.
• Developed and implemented successful marketing plan.
• Implemented training course for new recruits resulting in faster profitability.
• Ensured production mills met specification requirements.
1971–1976 Southern Illinois University Carbondale, IL
• Bachelors Degree, Marketing