Conroe, TX ****1
P: 936.***.**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Expertise
Enjoys working with the elderly; relates well to the disenfranchised.
Leading and motivating people; excellent interpersonal skills.
Effective planning and organizational skills.
Strong communicator, both orally and written.
Self-starter; able to carry out diverse duties with minimal supervision.
Enjoys thinking of new ideas; is creative and resourceful.
Good computer skills (i.e. MS Word, Internet, etc.).
Professional appearance and attitude.
Heritage Nursing Center The Woodlands, TX
Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
Madison High School – Houston, TX
High School Diploma
References Available Upon Request
Activities Director/Office Coordinator
A results driven, self-motivated and resourceful business coordinator with an in depth understanding of all aspects of event/office coordination and implementation. Well presented with excellent communication skills and having a commercial approach to solving problems and developing business. Now looking forward to a making a significant contribution with an ambitious company that offers opportunities for progression.
Conroe New Birth Outreach Conroe, TX Homeless Shelter
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR March 2005 to Present
Responsible for leadership and direction of the facility rehabilitation programs in clinical and operational excellence and appropriate allocation of resources.
• Direct and coordinate an organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
• Confer with board members, organization officials, and staff members to discuss issues, coordinate activities, and resolve problems.
• Direct, plan, and implement policies, objectives, and activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, and to increase productivity.
• Preside over or serve on boards of directors, management committees, or other governing boards.
Woodland Manor. Conroe, TX Nursing and Rehabilitation Home
ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR April 2004 to August 2012
Responsible for planning and organizing individual and group activities to meet the social, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual needs of tenants. Communicates available programs to tenants and encourages participation.
• Conduct therapy sessions to improve patients' mental and physical well-being.
• Observe, analyze, and record patients' participation, reactions, and progress during treatment sessions, modifying treatment programs as needed.
• Plan, organize, direct and participate in treatment programs and activities to facilitate patients' rehabilitation, help them integrate into the community and prevent further medical problems.
• Develop treatment plan to meet needs of patient, based on needs assessment, patient interests and objectives of therapy.
• Prepare and submit reports and charts to treatment team to reflect patients' reactions and evidence of progress or regression.
Senior Account, Revenue Recognition
United States - denise, accountant, revenue, epicor, process,...
Customer Service Manager
United States - denise, haven, liberty, mart, manager, reliability,...
Administrative Assistant Customer Service
United States - winston, denise, administrative assistant,...
Medical Billing Insurance
United States - denise, medication, medical billing, pharmacy,...
Medical Assistant High School
United States - denise, phlebotomy, general hospital, radiology,...
United States - denise, ft, bpo, entrepreneur, consultant, leasing,...
Project Manager Quality Assurance
United States - denise, siebel, ibm, test, corps, program manager,...