Brittany A. Fisher, PMP
Project Management Professional
Seven year career in managing multiple; medium to large scale, multi-million dollar projects in Higher Education; Healthcare, Multi-Media, and Real Estate.
Project Management Skills
• PMI-Project Management Professional Certification
• Demonstrated ability to implement projects using the PMBOK methodology through the project/product life cycle.
• Ability to apply the ITIL Service Management V3 methodology to projects
• Agile Project Management and software development knowledge base
• SDLC Knowledge base
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects/products through the full life cycle
• Successfully managed project teams of more than 20 project team members consisting of hardware technicians, network
engineers, software engineers and cable and telecom technicians.
• Successfully managed more than 10 different projects at a time
• Ability to plan, conduct, administer and close procurements with 3rd party vendors
• Cross functional teams in a strong, balanced, and weak organization.
OS: Familiarity Windows and UNIX environment
MS Software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Visio, Outlook and OneNote
Network: Network and Telecom
Programming: Visual basic, Visual Web Developer and Java Knowledge base
Jenzabar, Inc April 2012-Current
CX Project Manager
Manage multiple ERP projects in Higher Education. Work closely with Account Managers, Consultants and Programmers to coordinate implementation of various Jenzabar software and platforms as well as customizations requested by the client.
Implementation of Jenzabar products consist of:
• Managing an IT Department Management Service Contract-database administration, help desk management and operations,
creation of user IDs and security profiles, disaster recovery management, software and system updates.
• Implementing Jenzabar full product line which require identifying the product’s hardware/software requirements;
installing or upgrading COGNOS Reporting; installing SQL Server, ETL, Server Configuration and Data Management.
• Other projects include client system upgrades, installing system updates and SMOs to fix bugs in products, customizing
Jenzabar products to fit client needs.
Other project duties include providing monthly reports to management and project stakeholders, approving or rejecting time entered by consultants as well as reviewing/approving monthly and quarterly billing statements.
KForce Professional Staffing April 2011-April 2012 IS Implementation Project Manager
Company: Kindred Healthcare, Inc.
Successfully manage multiple small to large scale IT projects in the healthcare industry. Duties include but are not limited to facilitate meetings, coordinate and manage a team of trainers, developers, field technicians, along with outsourced vendors. Develop and manage the project’s schedule, timelines and identify critical paths, manage project budget and provide weekly/monthly budget reports, develop project communication plans and all other management aspects of the project.
IT Healthcare Projects consists of:
• Corporate Acquisitions- Rehab Care and Home Health & Hospice Acquisitions which required implementing computer hardware/software and network upgrades in more than 1500 facilities as well as provide adequate training for staff acquisition. Plan, conduct, administer and close procurement for 3rd party vendor if needed.
• VOIP Implementation included upgrading network and cable infrastructure of more than 5 hospitals and 35 LTC Centers across the nation. Plan, conduct, administer and close procurement for 3rd party vendor if needed.
• Video Conference Implementation consisted of upgrading network and cable infrastructure in more than 15 hospital, business offices and LTC centers across the nation to successfully launch video conferencing project. Plan, conduct, administer and close procurement for 3rd party vendor.
• Call Center Relocation consisted of working with DNS to determine appropriate network equipment required for new location, assessing cabling and network needs for new location, coordinating move of hardware and setup. Plan, conduct, administer and close procurement for 3rd party vendor.
• EMR Implementation consisted of working with project team to coordinate hardware/software as well as network setup required for implementing Kindred’s EMR software for new acquisitions and working with trainers to coordinated EMR staff training.
• Other various hardware/network infrastructure projects
Robert Half Technology June 2010-April 2011
IT Project Manager Administrator
Company: CompuCom NBC Universal
IT Service Management Contract Project:
• Assist Program Manager as well as management staff with a large-scale project while implementing processes utilizing knowledge of ITIL Service Management and the PMI methodologies. Prepare daily and monthly reports as well as performance metrics for Server Operations. Assist management with weekly meetings and provided minutes. Actively communicate with the client to provide daily reports and address /resolve any issues or concerns. Closely worked with team-members to properly assign Infrastructure Service Requests, End-User Request as well as properly schedule and communicate with Change Management to approve Request for Changes.
• Professionally coordinating with the helpdesk, network, server, storage, and backup engineers to ensure technical issues are resolved within SLA. Schedule and coordinated daily projects and tasks for engineers and team-members.
• Verify types of server by utilizing naming conventions, SSH, RDP, Telnet as well as a server management system. Assign projects to engineers based on server type and request. Manage incoming requests for services to ensure the service level agreements and company policies are met. Quickly respond to urgent request for analysis and outages. Other responsibilities include backup remediation, creating Infrastructure Requests for error related issues on server, managing engineer’s service requests, effectively communicating with team-members and engineers on performance issues and month goals.
Company: Clark Memorial Hospital
• Process Improvement Project: Successfully implemented new processes including developing risk and security management plans for a large scale project. Closely work with management by generating daily and monthly reports and goals.
• Hardware Upgrade Project consisted of assessing department needs and coordinating the upgrade from thin-clients to laptops, and mini pc devices.
Ally Financial Group, LLC- September 2007-June 2010 Financial Consulting Manager
Contracted with reputable Financial Corporations across the nation in the areas of finance; insurance and financial planning. Managed client portfolios through utilizing financial management tools and software, created and presented benefit packages, personal and corporate budget plans, provide financial analysis, cost management, and risk management on a personal and corporate level. Evaluate data obtain through task analysis, business processes, surveys and workshops. Host presentations via traditional conferences and web-conferences to influence client interest, provide exceptional service to new and existing clients by identifying their goals, concerns and addressing issues, prospect through different networking channels and organizations to establish and maintain a profitable book of business.
Springfield Home & Development May 2003-September 2007 Real Estate Project Coordinator
Coordinated real estate projects with various professionals and organizations throughout the state of Kentucky and Indiana. Projects include but were not limited to new builds, real estate acquisitions, and new business development. Managed multi-million dollar properties including budgeting, marketing, sales, as well as rental and maintenance management.
Jefferson Community & Technical College Fall 2009-Fall 2010 Louisville, Kentucky
Florida Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Current- 2014
Melbourne, FL FIT-Online
References available upon request
Willing to travel as needed