More than * years of experience in the design and development of Web applications using technologies like .Net Framework 2.0 (ASP.Net 2.0, C#, VB.Net), XML, HTML, IIS, SQL Server 2005, Microsoft tools like Visual Studio.Net 2005. Proficient in back end database programming using SQL, writing packages, triggers, stored procedures & implementing SQL Server Reporting Services. Complete understanding of SDLC including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing and maintenance of software applications in web.
• Web Development: ASP.Net, ADO.NET, Visual, Front Page, HTML, XML, CSS, IIS, ADO, Visual
Studio.NET 2005 (Master Pages, Content Pages, Themes, Skins and GUI design)
• RDBMS: SQL Server 2000/2005 (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Indexers and
• Languages: C#, VB.Net, Visual Basic 6.0, HTML.
• Operating System: Windows XP/2003.
• Web Servers: Internet Information Server 6.0
• MCA - Master in Computer Applications – India
Hewlett Packard, TX May 2007 – Till date
SAP DMS Insertion is a web application to stage one or more document data files for insertion into the SAP DMS environment. It assembles the files to be loaded, collects the necessary metadata from the user, stages the bundle of files and metadata, makes the appropriate web service calls to the insertion tool back end, then finally provides feedback to the user on the status of the insertion into the SAP DMS environment.
• Actively participated in discussions to gather requirements from end user and task estimations.
• Designed and Developed Business Entities and Business Components for Document data.
• Utilized .NET Framework 2.0’s Mail Message component to send Email notifications.
• Understanding the requirements and developing proof of concepts and customization of the product for the clients. The proof of concept included developing interfaces based on the client requirement.
• Designed and developed Class files / interfaces. Involved in the design and implementation of user interface and Database.
• Involved in developing Win Forms under Visual Studio 2005.
• Developed class files using ASP.NET 2.0 framework. HTML server controls, C# and VS.NET 2005. Deployed ASP.Net web site on web server.
• Experienced in XML (XSD, XSLT and XPATH).
• Extensively used Data Adapter, Data Set, Data Table, Data View, Data Grid, Data List, Data Repeater and Data Reader for binding data from database to the various Web forms in ADO. Net.
• Created Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
• Responsible for managing source code and project management documents.
• Wrote stored procedures in SQL Server 2005 as well as tuning up the database by performing various optimization techniques.
• Interacted with Business analyst, end user (customer) and with QA members to understand the requirements and for user acceptance.
• Actively coordinated with other team members while deploying project in Dev servers, QA servers, staging server and production servers.
• Managed the project configuration and responsible for version control using Visual Source Safe.
• Utilized Visual Studio 2005 for development environment.
Environment: .Net Framework 2.0, Visual Studio.Net 2005, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, C#, TSQL, MS SQL Server 2005.
Trident Group, India Oct 2005 – Jan 2007
Performagic is used to automate the appraisal process at Trident Technologies. It is being used to collect all the information required for an appraisal of a particular individual. This tool was catering to only three categories of people at Trident. As a part of the re-engineering process the system was made more scalable (in terms of number of people using the system) and was made available to cater to five more categories of people having different workflows.
• Responsible for client interaction to analyze business requirement. Involved in the design of the application.
• Responsible for building ASP.NET Web forms using C#. Involved in building ASP.NET GUI and design of the application.
• Responsible for database design of the application using SQL Server 2005.
• Ensured compliance with IS coding standards and guidelines.
• Involved in Deploying Application in Production Servers. Code Management using Team Foundation Server Version control.
• Responsible for writing stored procedures and triggers in SQL Server 2000.
• Environment: .Net Framework 2.0, C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2005, MS SQL Server 2005, TSQL, Windows Server 2005.
• Skill central is a tool used to store all the information related to a particular employee. The employees will be able to view all the personal and professional information at one place. A sub module (CCM) of skill central contains the information related to personal growth (i.e. criteria’s on which the promotions can happen, the next role change etc.). This sub module was also used to generate reports related to growth of a particular production unit. These reports were very much helpful for the appraisal process.
• Created ASP.NET pages using web form controls, HTML server controls in C# using VS.NET 2005.
• Developed Web forms using ASP.Net. Extensively used various ASP.Net controls like Data grids.
• Designed and created database, writing stored procedures, triggers, user defined functions in SQL Server 2000.
• Responsible for performance tuning SQL Server 2000 database by creating indexes, optimizing queries using SQL Profiler & Query Analyzer
• Responsible for build, release and version control management of the system using Visual Source Safe.
• Provided production support for the existing application.
Environment: .Net Framework 2.0, C#, ASP.NET 2.0, Visual Studio 2005, MS SQL Server 2005, TSQL, Windows Server 2005.
Trident Group, India. Feb 2005 – Sep 2005
The main objective of this project is to automate the accounts payable & receivable system for internal department of the company. This Automated System featured tracking of account that the company has to pay and receive from their clients.
• Analyzing and gathering requirement specifications from the managers & accountants.
• Involved in designing & coding various Forms in Visual Basic 6.0.
• Design and develop database in Oracle.
• Involved in the code review, modification & testing of the project.
• Worked with the team in the development of the Application front-end GUI.
• Involved in writing queries for data extraction from the database.
• Interacted with management providing weekly status reports.
• Delivered successive zero defect deliveries which received appreciation from end user.
Environment: Visual Basic 6.0, ASP, Oracle, Windows 2000/XP.