Lynn M. Danehy
Henderson, NC 27537
NC License No. 209438
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a challenging position utilizing my nursing education,
technical skills and experience.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, January 2006
Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT
Graduated with a GPA 3.80
Diploma Registered Nurse May 1987
Bridgeport Hospital School of Nursing, Bridgeport, CT
EXPERIENCE: Raleigh Endoscopy Center, Raleigh, NC.
May 2009-Present Charge Nurse
• Manage and supervise all staff, complete daily assignments and
monthly staff schedules.
Full Time Endoscopy Registered Nurse.
• Pre op nurse, physical and health assessment of patients, IV insertion,
All documentation of patient is done on computers.
• Circulator, assess patient during endoscopy, administer IV sedation,
provide emergency measures as needed, help obtain
and label specimens.
• Assistant, test and clean all endoscopy scopes, assist MD
during the procedure, including specimen collection.
• Post op nurse, assesses patient during recovery, provide
emergency measures as needed, provide discharge instructions.
• Preceptor, train all new staff (nurses, CNA’s and surgical
technicians) to their various job descriptions, perform evaluations.
Perform quality assurance projects and prepare findings for the
Stratford Visiting Nurse Association, Stratford, CT.
November 1992-August 2006.
Per Diem Registered Nurse, July 2002-August 2006
• Client home visits which included head to toe physical
assessment, teaching, wound care, diabetic management, home
safety evaluation, medication administration and management
and supervision of ancillary staff.
• Medicare and Medicaid bill review.
• QA/QI projects.
Clinical Service Manager, April 2002-July 2002
• Direct management of supervisory staff.
• Revised and wrote policies and procedures.
• Prepared the agency and staff and participated in State licensing
and JCAHO accreditation.
Director of Quality Assurance, March 2000-April 2002
• Conduct QA/QI projects.
• Wrote annual QA/QI plans and summaries.
• Lead quarterly QA/QI meetings.
• Presented QA/QI results to the Professional Advisory
Project Manager, January 1998-March 2000.
• Provided staff training of (RX Clinical) laptop computer
Supervisor of Clinical Services, November 1995-January 1998.
• Provided direct supervision of RN staff.
• Supervised home hospice program.
• Weekend on-call supervisor.
• Participated in JCAHO accreditation and State licensing.
Primary Care RN/Case Manager,
November 1992-November 1995.
• Management of patient care.
• Provided skilled nursing home visits.
• Coordination of ancillary staff involved in patient care.
Robbins Eye Center, Bridgeport, CT.
September 2002-June 2006.
Preoperative and Recovery Room RN.
Bridgeport Hospital, Medical-Surgical Unit, Bridgeport, CT.
Registered Nurse Clinical level II, August 1987-November 1992.
CERTIFICATIONS: CPR BLS American Heart Association
expires 10/2013, ALCS American Heart Association expires 4/21/2014.
MEMBERSHIP: Sigma Theta Tau, Honors Society of Nursing.