OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position that will utilize my interpersonal skills, as well as
exploiting my networking and strong work ethics.
EDUCATION: University of Pittsburgh, Titusville PA, Graduated May 2011
Associate of Science
MAJOR: Business Management
EXPERIENCE: Criminal Justice Center Philadelphia, PA. Assistant Clerk Feb 2012-Present
• Docking and filing expungements.
• Answering telephones.
• Assisting others with motions.
• Expunging records.
University of Pittsburgh campus, Titusville, PA. August 2009 – April 2011
• Managed telephones.
• Assist residents and commuters.
INTERNSHIP: Titusville Area Chambers of Commerce, Titusville, PA Jan-April 2011
• Organized the office area.
• Paperwork filing.
• assist other employees with office duties and outside errands.
SKILLS: • Well built sense of ethnics.
• Strong desire to take extra responsibilities.
• Basics Knowledge using computers (Internet, Microsoft Word.)
REFERENCES: Available Upon Request