I am seeking a challenging position as a Medical Assistant in a medical practice.
Summary of Skills
• Clinical: Patient history, obtain vital signs, administer medications and intradermal, intramuscular, and subcutaneous injections, Snellen and Ishihara testing, ear irrigations, blood glucose testing. Health Care Provider CPR and AED certified
• Administrative: Appointments, filing, telecommunication, payroll, typing, insurance, coding, bookkeeping, Pegboard, Microsoft Word
06/2012- 07/2012 Quick Visit Medical Phoenix, AZ
Medical Assistant Extern
• On Mondays and Thursdays I am working in the back office doing vital signs, drawing blood, doing EKG’s and writing the urine sample results of the patients. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays I am worked in the front office, I filed back the patients’ folders, answer phone calls, prepared patients folders for Mondays and Thursdays schedule and put the folders in the doctor’s office for the doctors to review.
09/2006-2009 John C. Lincoln Deer Valley Phoenix, AZ
• I answered the phone, gave patients their food, discharge the patients, and call in the room that it needs to be cleaned, bring specimens to the lab and supplies to the patient’s rooms and to the units.
12/2011- 07/2012 Kaplan College Phoenix, AZ
Major: Medical Assistant Diploma
• GPA: 3.6
• Perfect Attendance Certificate
• Merit Certificate
08/2008- 05/2011 Moon Valley High School Phoenix, AZ
Major: General Studies- Diploma
• GPA: 3.8
Available Upon Request