Wesley C. Howard
*** ******* ****** • Ringgold, GA 30736
E D U C A T I O N
United States Army
1/79th Field Artillery Basic Combat Training Certificate – Dec 16, 2005
1/78th Field Artillery Advanced Individual Training Certificate – Feb 23, 2006 /13MA1 Certified (HIMARS), FEMA-Certifications
Authorized Provider of Military Funeral Honors-through DOD. US Army Assurance Awareness Certified, Information Management Officer Certified (40 hrs).
2007/2008 Deployed to IRAQ in support of (Operation Iraqi Freedom). Various medal’s and awards for Meritorious Service. Active Military (Secret Security Clearance).
Chattanooga State Technical Community College
Major – Business Management
Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
Previous employers, friends, and family have noted that I am personable and have
the ability to communicate well with others. Another one of my most outstanding attributes
is that I am able to pass my knowledge in a constructive manner, as well as
maintain excellent classroom management.
My versatility and organizational skills have also enabled me to create and implement
new ideas and procedures. I can provide direction that will allow a challenge, engage various learning styles, and create new knowledge in an environment that is conducive to learning.
W O R K H I S T O R Y
Site Manager III
IKON Management Services, Chattanooga, TN
• Instruct and educate new/current employees by employing innovated teaching
• Manage all operations for contracted client locations within a territory/market
• Focus on the employee, customers, and meeting profit objectives for each site within
its own territory/market.
• Demonstrate self as a vital role of the marketplace operations management team.
• Assist as liaison to senior management with recruiting, hiring and training new staff.
• Evaluate employees’ progress with annual reviews.
I N T E R E S T S & A C C R E D I T A T I O N S
• Actively volunteer at East Ridge High School J.R.O.T.C. program.
• National and State member of (EANGUS) Enlisted Association 2006
• 1995 Completion of Basic Jail Training, 1996 Completion of Jail In-Service Training. 1996 Tennessee Correctional Institute: First Aid, CPR Certified. 1997 Special Operations Response Team (SORT), 1994 Basic Firefighter Certificate (60 hrs), 1995 Basic Firefighter Certificate (120 hrs), 1995 Pressurized Container Fire Control Certificate (F15110)
O T H E R Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
• I have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Proficient computer skills include, Internet Explorer 7, Microsoft XL,
Microsoft Office 2003, Quark Xpress, Fortis SE, TRAC Program
R E F E R E N C E S
• References are available upon request