Diploma May 2016
Springfield Central High School Springfield, MA
American International College August 2017
Branford Hall Career Institute August 2018
General Manager April 2020 - Present
Domino’s Pizza West Hartford, CT
• Responsible for opening and closing duties and all of store operations.
• Greeting customers and taking orders.
• Operating the cash register and collecting payment from customers.
• Responsible for cost control, inventory control, cash control, and customer relations.
• Making fast, accurate and consistent products while complying with all portion sizes, recipes, and baking procedures.
• Delivering product by vehicle from the store in a safe and courteous manner.
• Maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant.
• Perform all duties as Customer Service Representatives and Delivery Drivers.
• Manage employees during scheduled shift.
• Responsible for inputting invoices and putting away food truck.
• Maintaining a clean workspace as well as making sure proper dates and labels are used on all products.
• Delegating employees’ duties within the establishment.
• Taking temperatures and making sure food is cooked properly as well as making sure the checklist is done.
• Assisting customers and disputing any customer complaints.
• Inputting new hire information into the system as well as reporting/recording any employee incidents, termination, and/or paperwork.
• Routing in and out drivers.
• Ability to work over 45 hours a week and at least 6 days a week.
• Creating work schedules and finding coverage.
Line Cook August 2017 - Present
Red Roses Pizzeria Springfield, MA
• Wrap up to go dinners and orders.
• Read slips and assure all orders are accurate and customers receive all items paid for.
• Prepare salads, grinders, and appetizers.
• Prepare pasta, make dinners, assist managers, send out food and run food to windows in a timely manner.
• Keep track of time by timing dinners with pizza and appetizers.
• Run and operate the fryer.
• Cut buckets of lettuce for salads as part of prep.
• Pay attention to detail, as well as maintain a clean workspace.
• Clean and breakdown all stations at end of shift. Grocery Clerk/Cashier June 2016 - December 2017
Big-Y Shopping Center Springfield, MA
• Build relationships and educate our customers in order to create sales.
• Price, rotate, stock, face, and level product.
• Assist in receiving, unloading, verifying, and storing product.
• Operate within company policies, procedures, and standards.
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through. CERTIFICATIONS
• Electric Hand Pallet Jack - Certified
• Servsafe - Certified
• 3x All-Western Massachusetts (Track & Field)
• 2x National Runner-up (Track & Field)
• 2x State Finalist (Track & Field)
• 2x Team Captain (Track & Field)
• Leader of the Capstone Project. An annual event where volunteers bake, sell, and grill food in an attempt to generate money and raise awareness for children with cancer. The funds are donated to the Shriners Hospital. RECOMMENDATIONS
• Nicholas Malafante (Manager at Red Roses Pizzeria): 413-***-****
• Terry Lee (Lead Manager at Big-Y Shopping Center): 413-***-****
• Daniel Soto (Assistant Manager at Red Roses Pizzeria): 413-***-****
• Rich Torelli (District Manager at Domino’s Pizza): 407-***-****