To obtain a position where I can build upon and utilize my skills and abilities; to grow and advance within a good industry. Energetic Technical/Customer Service Representative ready to undertake challenging technical support triage duties in demanding environments. Cognizant of when to go hands-on with issues and when to delegate support calls to appropriate personnel. Eager to apply personal technological expertise to support tasks and keen technical judgment to fast-paced personnel delegation. ACCOMPLISHMENTS
● Certified Unarmed Security Guard completed on July of 2000 in the state of New York. SKILLS
● Customer Service
● Microsoft Excel
● Team building
● Inventory control
● Windows 10
● Microsoft Office Word
Technical Support Representative, 02/2018 to Current Support.com – NC
● Activated accounts for clients interested in new services.
● Performed tests of functionality, security and performance of different workstations and devices.
● Assisted customers with product selection based on stated needs, proposed use and budget.
● Followed up with clients to verify optimal customer satisfaction following support engagement and problem resolution.
● Resolved issues with systems, hardware and telephones quickly and accurately.
● Regularly exceed daily sales expectations or quota. Customer Service Representative, 05/2018 to 12/2018 Sutherland
● Offered advice and assistance to customers, paying attention to special needs or wants.
● Provided primary customer support to internal and external customers in fast-paced environment.
● Responded to customer requests for products, services and company information.
● Regularly exceeded daily sales and product add-on quotas. Call Center Agent, 07/2014 to 01/2018
SITEL Operating Corporation – Nashville, TN
● Customer Service Representative
● Educated customers on product and service details and information.
● Maintained accurate and current customer account data with manual forms processing and digital information updates.
● Evaluated customer information to explore issues, develop potential solutions and maintain high-quality service.
● Adhered to company policies and scripts to consistently achieve call-time and quality standards. Customer Service, 12/2012 to 07/2014
West Corp – Rocky Mount, NC
● Provided customer service by troubleshooting of technical/billing issues, updating data files, tracked orders.
● Listened to customer needs and desires to identify and recommend optimal products.
● Answered questions about store policies and concerns to support positive customer experiences. Personal and Home Care Aide, 11/2010 to 05/2012
Alliance Home Health – New York, NY
● Provided in home patient care by assisting with bathing, grooming, light housekeeping, cooking, completed errands, monitored medications, vital signs.
● Assisted disabled clients in any way necessary to facilitate independence and well-being.
● Helped patients safely transition between sleeping surfaces and mobility assistance such as wheelchairs by providing consistent support.
● Monitored progress and documented any patient health status changes, keeping healthcare team updated. Central Sterile Services Technician, Medical Equipment Preparers, 10/2005 to 07/2010 Westchester Medical Center – Westchester, NY
● Cleaned, sterilized medical instruments.
● Prepared instruments for the next scheduled usage, labeled instruments.
● Completed inventory control forms.
● Cleaned work area.
Security Officer, Security Guards, 07/2000 to 09/2005 FJC Security Company – New York City, NY
● Provided security and monitoring by foot patrolling, and motor patrolling.
● Completed daily and hourly reports.
● Inspected suspicious activities and monitored premises for criminal acts and rule infractions.
● Responded quickly to incidents and assessed active situations for security concerns.
● Greeted guests professionally and courteously to cultivate welcoming atmosphere while making safety top priority.
High School Diploma: 06/1988
George Washington High School - NY