Marrero, LA *****
PH Financial Services - New Orleans, LA
August 2003 to Present
Management of all store employees, maintenance of all store functions, and upholding of store guideline and compliance.
• Managed employee daily production, time, weekly audits and employee performance reviews.
• Managed the transactions of Gold buying and Title Loan (Underwriting, Payment processing, Refinancing and Repossessions) processing.
• Managed process of collection calls and ACH's on delinquent accounts, field calls and writing off information to collections dept.
• Proficient with the use of the E-Cash software program. Oversaw daily office operations for staff of 2-4 employees.
• Composed and drafted all outgoing correspondence and reports for District and Regional managers. Oversaw inventory and office supply purchases.
• Complied annual recommendations for end of fiscal year budgets.
• Negotiated pricing with vendors regarding wholesale billing and marketing procedures. Reduced overhead by taking on more responsibility with creative and administrative projects. Contacted customers regarding unpaid and underpaid accounts to resolve any issues.
Loan Accounting Specialist
Hibernia National Bank - New Orleans, LA
1995 to 2003
• Oversees the staff that does the paperwork for mortgage applications
• Verifies the information provided on applications to obtain more information if missing data or mistakes are present
• Communicates with customers to help them choose the best mortgage loan they can afford
• Collects data from customers, such as their assets, salaries, debts and employment status
• Reviews file documentation for missing or erroneous information
• Verifies information about applicant history with credit bureaus and other agencies so the lender can approve or deny the loan
• Remains aware of loan application deadlines and informs customers about them Shift Manager
Burger King - New Orleans, LA
March 1990 to August 2002
• Ensuring incoming staff complies with company policy.
• Training staff to follow restaurant procedures.
• Maintaining safety and food quality standards.
• Keeping customers happy and handling complaints.
• Organizing schedules.
• Keeping track of employees' hours.
• Recording payroll data.
High school diploma
Assumption High School - Napoleonville, LA
• General Ledger Accounting
• Credit Analysis
• Financial Report Writing
• Account Reconciliation
• Bank Reconciliation