Shamroz Khan Deshani
Aramco Approved Environmental Engineer
Al Humod Street, District Al Wizarat, Riyadh KSA
Immediate Joining with Transferable Iqama
Environmental Engineer and Coordinator with 12 years of experience creating and refining processes in relation to water and air pollution control waste disposal recycling and public health issues. Recognized talent for facilitating effective collaboration between environmental scientists’ planners hazardous waste technicians’ engineers and business directors. Adept at providing technical-level support for environmental remediation and litigation projects including remediation system design and determination of regulatory applicability. Personal Qualities
I am a qualified, reliable, and adaptable Environmental Consultant with a broad knowledge of delivering environmental projects in biological experiments, environmental management systems, sustainability, harmful emission, waste, and other environmental matters. I have exceptional oral and written skills, along with the ability to collect and interpret data using specialist computer software. Key Skills
• Cross-functional communication
• Groundwater investigations
• Data analysis and preparation KPI
• Operating procedure planning
• Improvement programs
• Industrial and municipal facilities
• Recommendations reports
• Demonstrated organizational/planning skills
• Regulatory compliance
• Wastewater treatment systems
• Intermediate (F.Sc.) in Pre-Engineering from Govt Degree College, Battagram, Pakistan.
• Matric (SSC) in Science Group from BISE, Battagram, Abbottabad board.
• 3 Year Diploma in Environmental Engineering from TTEC Abbottabad Pak
• ISO 14001 EMS Environmental Management System Ireland Alison Course
• ISO 45001 SMS Safety Management System Alison Ireland Alison Course Computer Proficiency
• Diploma in Information Technology (DIT) From Nelab Institute Pabbi Peshawar, Pakistan.
• Expert in documentation through MS-word and expert in calculation through MS-excel.
• Internet browsing, PowerPoint, MS Excel, word, and windows, etc.
• Using Samsung Knox- G-ERP System Monthly Environmental Performance
• Having experience of using Aconex Saudi Arabia
• Knox portal and reporting to SAMSUNG HQ by G-ERP
• Document preparation and storage
• Diploma in Health Safety Environment G-B from AIMS Institute Peshawar, Trade Testing Board Government of NWFP (KPK) Pakistan.
• IOSH MS institute of occupational safety and health.
• OSHA 48 hours’ outreach training in Construction Industry.
• CPR and First Aid (SMC) – Specialize Medical Center Riyadh
• Fire warden Training Highfields the UK
SHUAIBAH DESALINATION AND POWER GENERATION PROJECT PHASE III Environmental Coordinator Project-wide
10/01/2007 – 30/12/2010
Doosan Heavy Industry and Construction Company
Jeddah Shuaibah Saudi Arabia
• Develop, establish, and ensure effective and efficient implementation of Environmental policy, procedures, and standards relating to Power and Desalination Plant.
• Provide comprehensive regulatory and technical expertise to develop and implement major environmental programs.
• Develops strategies for managing complex or sensitive environmental issues related to specific plant operations, business, and corporate initiatives in all compliance and responsible environmental management areas pertinent to the power and desalination sector.
• Provides environmental expertise, guidance, and support to plants to assist in maintaining regulatory compliance and achieving environmental objectives.
• Identifies opportunities and takes actions to implement cost reductions related to environmental compliance and sustainable growth.
• Supports environmental activities for major capital projects and other plant investments.
• Counsels and advises senior management in the areas of environmental compliance; environmental management systems; environmental engineering, and environmental management strategies for current operations, divestitures, mergers/acquisitions, and future regulatory developments.
• Monitoring and evaluation of the implementation and follow-up support.
• Provision of capacity building and training services
• Providing environmental technical advisory support to implementers of projects - Environmental Advisory Services.
• Fulfill the requirement of ISO14001 standards to ensure the integrated management system is in place.
• Interprets and records data, conducts analyses, compares findings to relevant studies and local, state, and federal regulations to ensure compliance.
• Works under only general direction. Independently determines and develops approaches to solutions.
• Conducts analysis and investigation work obtained from a variety of sources.
• Performs inspections and tests to ensure compliance. FAST METRO PROJECT RIYADH
Senior Environmental Engineer/ Project Wide-Coordinator 15/03/2014 – 30/12/2018
FCC Spanish Company
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
• Lead and implementation of environmental management system based on ISO 14001 principles
• To support Project Manager to develop, deliver and maintain a World Class Environmental Programmes and ensure its implementation and improvement across the project site
• To develop and implement effective environmental and sustainability key performance indicators.
• Responsible to prepare and update the environmental and sustainability management plans, procedures, and forms and ensure that the environmental requirements set out by our client are delivered
• Inspect and audit the implementation of sub-contractor plans, procedures, method statements, and registers
• Conduct regular site inspections, and develop corrective action plans, report, and coordinate the environmental incidents and complaints and ensuring compliance with environmental legislation by analyzing environmental aspects, impacts and risks and identified root causes.
• Provide expertise and guidance to all project members whenever they require it
• Plan direct and coordinate soil and groundwater investigations and required remediation at company facilities and legacy sites
• Manage environmental due diligence actions for company acquisitions within a team-based environment
• Develop and implement sustainable strategies which are both cost-effective and minimize long-term environmental liabilities
• Deploy environmental procedures and standards that address regulatory requirements and Company policies and initiatives
SAMSUNG C & T CORP (KING ABDULLAH FINANCIAL DISTRICT TADAWUL PROJECT) Environmental Engineer/ Project-wide Coordinator
01/01/2019 – 31-12-2020
Samsung C&T Corporation
• Served as an assistant to Lead Environmental Engineer during inspections and at meetings and hearings before appropriate local state and national regulatory agencies as well as various technical and civic committees relating to environmental matters
• Administered all monitoring and reporting as required by the environmental regulations and permits
• Established sampling and analysis procedures; compiling analyzing and evaluating the generated data and preparing required reports
• To comply with the consultant requirement, I must have to carry out the weekly environmental assessment which is one of the requirements of the consultant (MACE)
• To prepare the monthly environmental KPI to calculate how much waste has been disposed of, reuse, and recycle every month by collecting the data from subcontractors as well as the waste disposal companies.
• To plan and arrange the Pest control spray on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Monthly drinking water inspection and arrange a certified lab for the water quality Test
• Air quality inspection and investigation by 3rd party for the whole Tadawul Tower.
• Noise and vibration monitoring on daily basis and keeping a record
• Join environmental walkthrough along with subcons, consultant and client every week
• Attending weekly progress meetings along with consultant higher management
• Participation in weekly HSE committee meeting to discuss the most critical environmental issues of the site
• Weekly internal meeting with HSE department for the improvement of site environmental condition
• Daily weather monitoring by using the environmental meter and gas detector
• Pest control program and fumigation arrangement for the site as well as whole tower on monthly basis.
• Monitor confined space activity in the basement of the tower
• Preparing the flood protection plan for the rainy season to avoid any damage to company property
• Carry out Internal and external Environmental audits along with the consultant and client.
• Site-based evaluation and assurance of Contractor's performance against environmental scope and compliance requirements.
• Implementation of effective waste segregation system at site to dispose of the waste as per local authority requirements.
• Coordinated with the contractors and environmental consultants in the engineering related activities conducted for the environment.
• Conduct safety and environmental induction and training at site to enhance the knowledge of the site employees
(GOSP) GAS OIL SEPARATION PROJECT ARAMCO (Aindar-04, Shedgum-04 Abqaiq-03) Environmental Engineer/ Project-wide Coordinator
01/01/2021 – Current
Al Gihaz Contracting Company
Eastern Region Dammam Abqaiq KSA
• Assisting the Project HSE Manager and Project Manager on Environmental issues.
• Monitor facility operating and business plans objectives are consistent and in-line with environmental protection policy and all applicable environmental policies, GIs, and standards.
• Identify deviations and developing solutions to environmental problems to ensure mitigation of facilities environmental risk and improve compliance to company and governmental environmental regulations.
• Develop, review, and implement Green House Gas management program including GHG data collection, analysis, and reporting.
• Conduct internal GHG assurance audit and support in preparation of facilities GHG 3rd party audits.
• Monitor the solids and chemical disposals to guarantee a safe environmental protection in compliance with governmental regulations.
• Monitor air quality, wastewater, and water conservation performance.
• Establish environmental KPIs targets in alignment with company environmental policies and strategies.
• Develop, review and deployment of facilities environmental management system in alignment with ISO 14001.
• Develop and maintain Environmental procedures and guidelines.
• Analyze and monitor facilities environmental performance daily basis and conduct environmental audit.
• Conduct internal environmental performance benchmarking studies among the oil and gas refineries.
• Develop and deliver training material to promote environmental awareness among refinery personnel.
• Managing and implementing Environmental induction and training programs.
• Undertaking a EMP review annually.
• Ensuring adequate implementation of the present EMP and for the provision of all human and material resources to fulfil the environmental duties as per ARAMCO requirement.
• Reviewing weekly EMP implementation reports and weekly environmental inspection reports.
• Overly responsible for the environmental responsibilities onsite.
• Ensuring that all staff and Sub-contractors are made aware of the requirements of the EMP; understand their environmental responsibilities; and have access to suitable training, induction and ‘toolbox’ talks throughout the duration of the works.
• Providing weekly EMP Implementation reports to the Project Manager at weekly Project team meetings.
• Conduct periodic site inspection.
• Ensuring all Environmental Plans will be adhered to throughout the construction activities.
• Implement any corrective action resultant of a non-conformity, as per Saudi Aramco standards.
• Conduct internal audit with the Sub-contractors.
• Participating in external audit, respond to complaint, and prepare close out plan for audit closeout Education
3 years Diploma– Environmental Engineering
2011 – 2013
Trade Testing Education Council Pakistan
• 3 Years Diploma in Environmental Engineering from TTEC Abbottabad Pak
• ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
• ISO 45001 Safety Management System
• OSHA 48 hours Construction Course
• IOSH Managing Safely
• IOSH Working Safely
• Fire Warden Level-2 From High Field UK
• COVID-19 awareness training from Alison Ireland
• (DIT) Diploma in Information Technology one year from Trade Testing Board Peshawar
• Graphics Designing (In-page Urdu, Paint, Adobe Photoshop)
• 6 CIT Certificate in Information Technology
• 6 months English speaking course from (Pace Institute of Information Technology) Battagram
• 3-month computer hardware training in PACE Institute of IT
• 3-month Networking training in Nelab Institute Pabbi
• The holder of Pakistan Driving License
• The holder of Saudi Driving License
1) English. Fluently 2) Urdu Native language 3) Arabic is spoken Other Personal Details
Name: Shamroz Khan
S/O: Najeem Khan
Date of Birth: March 4, 1984
Place of Birth: KPK, Pakistan
Civil Status: Married
Iqama: Transferable Iqama
Language: English, Arabic, Urdu, &Pashto can read, write and speak fluently Driving license: LTV Saudi License
Farid Shehzad Khan
Project wide HSE Manager at Riyadh Metro project KSA firstname.lastname@example.org
Salem AL Zahrani
Environmental Manager Project wide Riyadh Metro Project KSA email@example.com
HSE manager Line 5 CJV Riyadh Metro Project
Mr. Muhammad Asghar Khan
Assistant Safety Manager Doosan Heavy Industry & Construction Co, KSA firstname.lastname@example.org
HSE Manager Samsung C&T
Tadawul Tower Project KSA
Mr. Hafiz Adnan
HSE Manager Tadawul Tower Project Samsung C& T Corporation, KSA adnan. email@example.com