Broken Arrow, OK *****
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Case Manager (Contract)
Housing Solutions of Tulsa - Tulsa, OK
February 2021 to Present
• Coordinate and facilitate client care through assessment, evaluation, planning, and implementation
• Communicate client needs to a variety of care team members and follow up accordingly
• Facilitate housing plans enabling the unhoused to become gainfully housed and employed
• Manage rehabilitative plans upon completion of treatment programs that enable clients to take a collaborative role in the housing process
• Work collaboratively with patients, families, physicians, and nurses as well as other non-profit, city, and state agencies to ensure high-quality care
• Act as the patient's advocate as it relates to any steps associated with the housing process
• Maintain the patient's comprehensive clinical record through detailed documentation
• Coordinate with third-party payors on a regular basis Web Designer
JC Custom Web Dezigns, Inc
January 2009 to Present
Started and maintained a 2-employee website design company with a solid portfolio of clients from around the country.
Dish Network - Remote
October 2018 to February 2021
• Customer Retention
• Extensive knowledge and education of Dish Services & Products
• Manipulation of multiple computer systems
• Extensive negotiation skills
• Excellent 5 star customer appreciation
• Consistently in the top tier within Dish
• 5 percent cancel rate
• Excellent sales ability
• Leadership skills
• Team building
IT Asset Project Manager (Remote)
Urban Development Solutions - Grosse Pointe, MI
March 2009 to August 2020
• Maintained all office computer systems and technology projects including designing and maintaining several company websites and portals.
• Implemented brand management and fiscal forecasting for all company policies and procedures. • Works with other IT functional groups to monitor, validate, and process requisitions for IT purchases and management of all IT assets.
• Purchasing scope includes all hardware, software and maintenance purchased by ITS.
• Responsible for the support of procurement processes and contract monitoring of IT hardware, software, and services.
• Monitors all ITS assets from procurement through disposition for compliance to all regulatory bodies and organizational standards.
• Identifies opportunities and implements strategies that will reduce overall costs and improve organizational performance.
• Collects all required information for requisitions.
• Enters, modifies and performs maintenance on ITAM automated tool (REMEDY).
• Performs validation of ordering/receiving process.
• Communicates with customer throughout requisition process.
• Gets required information to record receipt of all ITS assets into REMEDY Asset Management module.
• Performs audits of all ITS assets throughout the enterprise
• Ensures invoice is processed in accordance with ITS directives.
• Utilize XO to evaluate, design, provision, maintain and manage service based on a router configuration proposed to, and accepted by our clients prior to installation. Client acknowledges and agrees that XO's provisioning of Service is predicated on the accuracy and timeliness of Customer's answers to XO Service questionnaires
ESL Teacher (Remote)
51 Talk - Remote
December 2016 to October 2018
• Utilizing proprietary software in an electronic classroom, I teach English as a second language
• Using the American Standards pattern in Social Studies, Math, English, History, Literature, and Business. Submit daily lesson memos for student's performance. Just received a commendation for excellent service in the first year.
Tier 2 Technical Support
HP - Tulsa, OK
October 2015 to May 2016
• Over the phone tech support for the NYC School District. Delivered service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet;
• Interacted with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
• Gathered customer's information and determined the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
• Diagnosed and resolved technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, IPTV, VOIP, and more;
• Researched required information using available resources;
• Followed standard processes and procedures;
• Identified and escalated priority issues per Client specifications;
• Redirected problems to appropriate resources;
• Accurately processed and recorded call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software;
• Offered alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' and business objects;
• Organized ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations;
• Followed up and made scheduled callbacks to customers where necessary;
• Stayed current with system information, changes, and updates Retention Specialist
June 2012 to October 2015
• Fielded calls in excess of 50-100 per day utilizing 7 proprietary software titles to assist in the retention of customers wanting to cancel mobile service with AT&T, have obtained 108 percent of the current metrics.
• Only retention rep to win the AT&T Next contest receiving a Samsung Galaxy S5, Gear 2 Watch, and Bose Ear Buds.
• Reached the highest call intake of 849 calls answered for the month of August 2014.
• Numerous recommendations from customers and internal peers and managers.
• Took on leadership in sales, management, and tech support. District Sales Manager
Dex Media West - Tacoma, WA
May 2008 to January 2009
• Managed a team of inside marketing consultants that helped small to medium size businesses to help them grow by utilizing print, online yellow pages and search engine marketing products and services.
• Ensure that sales objectives and revenue goals are achieved by managing the Local Marketing Consultants outside sales team.
• Manage all canvass activities including canvass planning, reporting, documentation, personnel issues, and key performance indicators such as customer satisfaction scores.
• Hire, develop and train representatives by screening, interviewing and recommending the hiring of qualified individuals, and working with the Field Sales Trainer to design and implement individual development plans and coaching reps to achieve their goals.
• Maintain industry knowledge by keeping abreast of competing products, as well as e-commerce and search engine strategies, and other competitive intelligence.
• Collaborate effectively with peers to drive revenue and results and effectively reconcile, split and assign markets as determined by business needs.
• Partner with the local Regional Marketing Manager's as well as other appropriate community events and organizations to promote Dex.
• Manage the sales budget in an effective manner.
• Ensure that the customer satisfaction goals are achieved by reviewing escalated customer service and account problems and working with the appropriate Customer Relations Representatives to resolve issues Property Manager
Colonial Village Apartment - Auburn, WA
June 2005 to March 2008
• Monthly rent deposits, financial report preparation for property owners.
• Issuing timely rent receipts. Yearly unit inspections.
• Perspective tenant background and credit checks, assuring tenant confidentiality.
• Daily customer service. Property marketing and rental sales.
• Tenant and employee interviewing.
• Employee task delegation and supervision. Computer network administration, data base management, software installations and troubleshooting.
Computer Software Specialist
Zones Inc - Auburn, WA
November 2004 to February 2007
• Detailed and focused sales of IT products and services to K12 Independent School Districts thru outbound calls/flyers/marketing dept. Moderate Help Desk support to various client end users.
• Daily mandatory training with various manufactures in a classroom setting.
• Excellent customer service and ongoing training thru self-paid and job provided avenues.
• Received various awards from IBM, Sony and Microsoft.
• Collaborated on implementation strategies and projects with various hardware and software vendors including HP, Lenovo, Symantec, Adobe, Cisco, 3COM and Belkin in order to provide the customer with unique results.
• Optimized the company's use of web site to market its products utilizing search engine optimization tactics.
• Demonstrated ability to build an effective team via management of direct reports, training and development of existing staff and hiring of experienced resources.
• High energy, hands-on approach to challenging situations in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment Financial Aid Administrator
Business Computer Training Institute - SeaTac, WA
March 2002 to November 2004
Reporting to the Director of Financial Aid for all campuses, my responsibilities included ensuring optimal use of financial aid funds by awarding funds from the various university-controlled programs to students in accordance with established federal, state, and University guidelines. Promoted a positive image of the Financial Aid Office by making group presentations that explained both the various financial aid programs and associated application processes. Ensured student and parent awareness of the various financial aid sources during counseling sessions by providing information to them and answering their questions regarding financial aid sources. Assisted students in the application process for financial aid by helping them to complete appropriate and required forms; advising them of their rights and responsibilities concerning financial aid; and providing them with information about the status of their financial aid applications. Determined students' eligibility for the various financial aid programs by evaluating their applications Adhered to National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and Washington State Conference rules as communicated by the Associate Director of Athletics, Compliance related to dealings with student- athletes and/or Athletics Department personnel and reports any concerns or possible violations of those guidelines to the immediate supervisor.
1. Assisted with the smooth operation of the department by assisting the Financial Aid Coordinator in the administration of one or more financial aid programs managed by the Unit. 2. Developed students' money management skills by assisting students with financial planning. 3. Contributed to broad-based management of the Financial Aid Office by providing input to office policy and procedure decisions.
4. Assisted in the preparation of required statistical reports by collecting data and keeping accurate records on programs administered by the Financial Aid Office and by designing and revising forms as appropriate.
5. Contributed to a work environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for, and development of skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds. 6. Maintained competency and professional currency through self-directed professional reading, developing professional contacts with colleagues, attended professional development courses, training, and/or courses required by the Financial Aid Coordinator. 7. Contributed to the overall success of the Office of Student Financial Aid by performing all other duties as assigned by the Financial Aid Coordinator.
Team Truck Driver
U.S. Xpress - Fontana, CA
December 2000 to March 2002
Utilizing a tractor with a foot trailer combo, we delivered various consumer commodities to all 48 states Mapped out routes
Excellent customer service
No accidents or late loads
Electrolux Corp - Sacramento, CA
February 1999 to December 2001
Responsible for in-branch of sales of Electrolux branded vacuums Trained and managed a team of inside sales reps
Did morning motivational meetings
Trained on company-specific sales goals and tactics Sales Manager
Home Safe Security - Oakland, CA
August 1997 to February 1999
Sales leadership role in the office responsible for leading and coaching a team of Inside sales reps Selling ADT's core residential product: Home Security and Home Automation • In this role, I set the tone for the team's success by leading from the front, while overseeing and guiding a team.
Additionally, responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, and motivating the team on a daily basis. Sales Manager
American Community Services - Michigan City, IN
January 1989 to August 1997
Hired, trained, and mentored 25 door-to-door sales reps selling periodic magazines, dictionaries, and book subscriptions
Contacted multiple new prospects every day via phone and email and in-person to secure new business. Leverage established customer relationships to grow follow-on business. Utilized fixed time in the office (2.5 days a week) to develop in-home clients, answer phones and manage a book of business.
Developed sales presentations and communications, draft sales quotes, and responded to requests for proposals (RFPs)
Maximized productivity through calendar management, utilizing CRM, and leveraging internal relationships
Developed goals and strategies to achieve accretive new business acquisition within viable timelines that will be mutually established with your manager Assisted in Accounts Receivables when the General Manager deemed it necessary. Maintain the highest level of customer service possible in all aspects of internal and external communications
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs, CO April 2019 to December 2020
TEFL in ESL Education
October 2019 to October 2019
Commercial Driver License Class A in Commercial Truck Driving US Xpress Truck Driving School - Medway, OH
November 1998 to February 1999
• Software Installation
• Computer Hardware Repair
• Asset Management
• Project Management
• Power Point
• Excel. AS400
• Operating Systems
• Network Monitoring
• Disaster Recovery Supervisory Skills: Motivating & Assessing Employees -- Highly Proficient February 2020 Motivating others to achieve objectives and identifying improvements or corrective actions. Full results: Highly Proficient Project Management Skills: Budgeting -- Proficient February 2020 Managing project budgets by appropriately allocating and monitoring financial resources. Full results: Proficient Research -- Completed February 2020 Following protocols, interpreting statistics and graphs, identifying errors, and choosing research methodology. Full results: Completed August 2020 Influencing and negotiating with customers. Full results: Proficient Verbal Communication
-- Highly Proficient February 2020 Speaking clearly, correctly, and concisely. Full results: Highly Proficient Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.
• Active Directory
• Microsoft Windows
• Microsoft Windows Server
• Network Administration
• Network Firewalls
• Microsoft Exchange
• Load Balancing
• Technical Support
• System Administration
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Network Support
• Network Infrastructure
• Help Desk
• Network Engineering
• Account management
• Presentation skills
• Enterprise sales
• Relationship management
• Employee relations
• Training & development
• Human resources
• Microsoft Access
Branch: United States Coast Guard
Service Country: United States
Certifications and Licenses
Outside sales — Highly Proficient
Understanding and responding appropriately in sales scenarios, and performing common sales calculations
Full results: Highly Proficient
Work motivation — Expert
Level of motivation and discipline applied toward work Full results: Expert
Verbal communication — Highly Proficient
Speaking clearly, correctly, and concisely
Full results: Highly Proficient
Work style: Conscientiousness — Highly Proficient
Tendency to be well-organized, rule-abiding, and hard-working Full results: Highly Proficient
Sales skills — Proficient
Influencing and negotiating with customers
Full results: Proficient
Customer service — Proficient
Identifying and resolving common customer issues
Full results: Proficient
Customer service manager — Proficient
Managing customer service representatives and resolving customer issues Full results: Proficient
Typing — Proficient
Transcribing text using a standard keyboard
Full results: Proficient
CRM skills with Salesforce — Proficient
Knowledge of Salesforce objects, fields, and processes. Full results: Proficient
Recruiting — Proficient
Managing the candidate sourcing and selection process Full results: Proficient
Work style: Reliability — Expert
Tendency to be dependable and come to work
Full results: Expert
Project management skills: Budgeting — Proficient
Managing project budgets by appropriately allocating and monitoring financial resources. Full results: Proficient
Active listening — Proficient
Actively listening and appropriately responding in conversations Full results: Proficient
Emotional competence — Proficient
Managing one's own emotions and understanding those of others Full results: Proficient
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.
Testimony, Life Changing Encounters in the Supernatural June 2007