KODAVALLA SRIRAM KUMAR
Being motivated with good attitude and strong analytical skills wanted to be part of a leading organisation and full fill my desire of acquiring knowledge and pleasure working with most competent professionals
COMPANY : INDO -MIM PVT LTD .
DURATION : 02-NOVEMBER-2020 -TILL DATE
DESIGNATON : GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE
S.No Qualification School/College Years of
2 INTERMEDIATE Narayana Junior College,
3 SSC Ravindra Bharathi School,
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
Quality and Process Improvement
Process Flow Diagram
● Interned for two weeks at DELPHI-TVS (Diesel systems limited) in Oragadam, Chennai.
● Interned for two weeks at APGENCO in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
● Attended a National workshop on “An Opportunities and Challenges in Electric vehicles. Paper Publication
● Participated in paper presentation published in ICMME 2020 Project
Title: Tribological Investigation of Vegetable oil based Polyester Refrigeration oil / Natural Refrigerant R600a in refrigeration systems
Role Played: Team Leader
Software Used: Four ball tribometer, Atomic force microscopy, Scanning electron microscopy
● Got 35th rank in SRI C.V RAMAN ‘YOUNG GENIUS’ Awards State level science talent search examination conducted in the year 2013.
● Acquired 20th state rank and 5th zone rank in science and research skills conducted by Enduring Intellectual Olympiad Foundation.
● Worked as an organizer for essay writing in the year 2019 at VIRINCHIKA FEST.
● I worked as a volunteer for the blood camp conducted in the year 2020 at SCSVMV University, Kanchipuram, Tamilnadu.
● Diligent & Organized
● Good communication and presentation skills
● Able to Work in Multi-disciplinary field.
● Willingness to accept any challenge irrespective of its complexity Hobbies
● Playing Cricket
● Father’s Name : K. Ram Babu
● Mother’s Name : K. Pushpavathi
● Date of Birth : 10-11-1998
● Languages Known : English, Telugu, Tamil
● Address : H. No: 3-143A, Gangadharapuram, Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh. 521301
I hereby declare that the above information is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
(K. Sriram Kumar)