ALVARO J. ESCALANTE
Dependable professional with excellent time management, equipment operation and teamwork abilities. Knowledgeable about OSHA requirements and general safety practices. Seeking a drafting position with a growing team. Knowledgeable about construction processes, sales techniques, and customer service. Adept at working on detailed and demanding projects. Successful at building strong relationships with team members and customers.
· Microsoft Excel
· Microsoft Outlook
· Time management
· Working independently
· Safety compliance
03/2018 to 11/2018 Material Specialist
Sabre Communications- Sioux City, Iowa
- Trained new team members on various navigational duties, including organizing and shipment steps and provided support and mentoring.
- Followed work order as blueprint to remove, repair and replace damaged parts.
- Performed work as outlined and routine.
04/2017 to 07/2017 Saw Crew
Cedar Valley Corp. LLC- Waterloo Iowa
- Operated to cut along scribed lines.
- Mentored newly hired employees on safety and on equipment use.
- Conducted inspections of equipment beforehand and after use.
05/2019 to 01/2021 Draftsman/Mechanical Engineer
GOMACO- Ida Grove, Iowa
- Create 3-Dimensional Figures and Assemblies
- Organize Blueprints and Drawings
- Work on small and international projects
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
2019 Associate of Applied Science: Mechanical Engineer/Drafting
Western Iowa Tech Community College- Sioux City Iowa