An unorthodoxic workholic with
keen interest towards industries.
On a drive for constant learning,
innovating and self improvement.
Accepting problems and generating
vision of factual solutions.
I’m open to accept my flaws and
work hard to improve them and grow
My belief is to work with utmost
dedication and smartly with scoop of
I look forward to develop new skills
and improve the existing.
• Having a certified course on MLT (medical lab
technician) that enables me to handle different
apparatus cautiously and perform various analytical analyses like TLC and column chromatography.
• Performing various reactions at lab conditions regarding synthesis and separations.
• Analyzing, collect and recollect and further operate catalogue data according to protocols, procedures and standardize according to research study.
• Can setup, calibrate, operate and maintain a variety of laboratory and field research equipments as specified by requirements of research study.
GAVE SEMINARS ON THE RESEARCH WORK
• How actinium-225 is used for cancer treatment.
• New opportunities to tackle antibiotic resistance by use of β-lactamase and aminoglycosides
10TH from CBSE
12TH (SCIENCE) from CBSE
BSC (SCIENCE) from KUK
M.Sc. (CHEMISTRY-INORGANIC) Deenbandhu Chhotu
Ram university of science and technology (DCRUST), MURTHAL.
55 DAYAL BAGH, MAHESH NAGAR,
1. Acetic acid
5. Bromine water
6. Carbon tetrachloride
10. Di ethylene glycol
11. Acetic anhydride
13. Diethyl ether
14. Dimethyl formamide(DMF)
15. Dimethyl sulphoxide(DMSO)