ADUBIARAN, Love Olubukola
I am a highly motivated, results driven and proactive individual with organized nature, analytical problem-solving approach, good communication, and proficiency in skills such as; teaching, advertising, public relations, newscasting, news editing and Tv/Radio presentation, technical writing and lot more. I seek to pursue a career in a challenging environment, with emphasis on standard and professionalism, to work with a dynamic team in nurturing and sustaining efficient system of work towards accomplishing the goals and objectives of the organization.
• Corel Draw
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Social media applications
(including; Facebook, Instagram,
Whatsapp and Twitter)
• Public relations
• News editing
• Tv/Radio presentation
• Human Resource management
• Social Media Management
• Digital Marketing
• Fashion Design
• Leadership Skills
• Effective Team work Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Excellent Verbal and Oral
• Great organisation skills
• Problem solving skills
• Creative and Analytical mind
• High levels of integrity
• Decision Making
• Public Speaking
• Time Management
• Conflict Management
B. Sc. in Mass Communication
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State, Nigeria
• Graduated with Second class Upper-division
SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE/ WASSCE
African Church Grammar School Missions, Ogun State, Nigeria Educational Background
Thesis and Research Reports
• Final year Undergraduate thesis on “influence of hip-hop on youth,“ submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the award of in Bachelor in Mass Communication at Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State, Nigeria (2019) firstname.lastname@example.org DOB: July 22, 1997
+(234) 805-***-**** 13, Tao Akande Street, Idi-Mangoro, Oke Ata, Ogun State, Nigeria.
Olabisi Onabanjo University Radio 92.1FM, Ogun State, Nigeria
• Conducted a radio show for 2 hours on weekly basis.
• Controlled the songs and advertisements that were heard over the radio.
• Conducted interviews of students and staff around the University to gather pertinent information.
• Managed event announcements.
• Communicated effectively verbally and in writing, to establish successful working relationships. 2016- 2019
Volunteers and Leadership Experience
Ayekooto Newspaper, Ogun State, Nigeria
• Wrote factually correct, concise and engaging news stories within tight deadlines.
• Gathered and verified factual information regarding stories through interviews, observation, and research.
• Ensured effective communication with the Head of Departments regarding work in progress, implementation of developments and emerging trends or issues.
• Successfully planned and coordinated department events and team activities. UNDERGRADUATE INTERN (Radio Presenter)
Ogun State Broadcasting Corporation, Ogun State, Nigeria
• Managed the radio equipment including sound board, microphones, etc.
• Provided advice and instruction regarding topic organization and show flow to fellow studio members.
• Collaborated with other interns to construct an engaging on-air program.
• Multi-tasked and completed many other related duties. References: Available on request
• 2020-2021 ASSISTANT GENERAL SECRETARY – Nigeria Christian Corpers’ Fellowship
• 2021 MEMBER – Editorial Team for Batch A 2020 Passing Out Magazine Production, NYSC, Bauchi State.
• 2020-2021 GENERAL SECRETARY – Publicity and Editorial Community Development Service Group (NYSC)
• 2018-2019 ASSISTANT GENERAL SECRETARY – Joint Believer’s Summit
• 2019 TREASURER – Mass Communication Department Final Year Committee, Olabisi Onabanjo University.
• 2018-2019 PRESIDENT – The True Apostolic Students’ Fellowship Ago-Iwoye
• 2017-2019 VICE PRESIDENT – Mass Communication Departmental Fellowship Ago-Iwoye
• 2018-2019 DIRECTOR OF FINANCE – Olabisi Onabanjo University Literary and Debating Society.
• 2017-2019 GENERAL SECRETARY – Joint Departmental and Faculty Students’ Fellowship
• 2017-2019 SUB EDITOR – Olabisi Onabanjo University Newspaper Crew
• 2018 ASSISTANT HEAD OF WELFARE DEPARTMENT – Joint Believers’ Summit, OOU.
• 2018 GENERAL SECRETARY – Olabisi Onabanjo University Press Club,
• 2017 WELFARE DIRECTOR – The True Apostolic Students’ Fellowship Ago-Iwoye
• 2016 VICE PRESIDENT – The True Apostolic Students’ Fellowship Ago-Iwoye
• 2016 GENERAL SECRETARY – The True Apostolic Students’ Fellowship Ago-Iwoye
• 2021 Certificate of Proficiency – Human Resource Management Associate (HRMA). Macnel Consult Ltd
• 2021 Certificate of Completion – Certified Customer Service & Satisfaction Specialist (CCSSS). Macnel Consult Ltd
• 2021 National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge Certificate
• 2021 Certificate of Recognition – Assistance General Secretary. Nigeria Christian Corpers’ Fellowship, Bauchi Chapter. Interests
Reading Volleyball Travelling Researching Networking