MARÍA ALEJANDRA FUMARONI
Home address: Talcahuano 696, Telephone no: +54-11-424*-****
Banfield, (1828) Buenos Aires Mobile Phone: +54-9-11-6041-5567 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Date of Birth: 18/09/1986 TIN: 27-325655712-5 Nationality: Argentina-Italian LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/maria-alejandra-fumaroni-raful-a6a4b137/ My profile is oriented on multiculturalism taking as a challenge intercultural and inclusive work abroad as well as in our country. I am self-critical and detailed for teaching and collaborative work. Trained in Cultural Management, Education, Language and Business Administration. Cultural management, teaching and communication areas are of interest to me.
2020: Inter American Institute of Economic and Social Development, Latin America and the Caribbean.
Instructional Design for online tutoring ( outstanding performance) 6.5 weeks equivalent to 90 hours of academic work, developing the necessary skills for the correct instructional design of training programs that operate in virtual learning environments, and become a response to the current educational demand. https://api.badgr.io/public/assertions/08wfS-CYToiWDZdch6TaTQ?identity__email=mafumaroni% 40gmail.com
2020: University of Business and Social Sciences, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Specialization in University Teaching in Business and Social Sciences (Pedagogical Proposal)
2016: University of Business and Social Sciences, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Diploma in Cultural Management (Project to build a psych pedagogical department at Rey Fahd School)
2014-2015: Commercial Aviation Training Institute, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Flight attendant
2010-2012: University of Business and Social Sciences, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Degree in Business Administration. Thesis: Planning strategic business, LA ANÓNIMA Frozen.
● Employment History
December 2020- present: World Council on Intercultural and global competence https://iccglobal.org/
Volunteer work: Community-Based Global ICCWorking Group Co-coordinator December 2017- present: Training in English as a lingua franca, Guidance and support in language teaching-learning.
July- August- October 2019: Nuestra Señora de Lourdes School English Substitute Teacher
March - July 2019: University of Business and Social Sciences, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Supervised Internships in Postgraduate Teaching: Master in Strategic Marketing August - November 2016: The Ritz Carlton Bahrain
Pre-opening work and reception in Mexican Restaurant September 2015- January 2016 Secretary of Administration, Ministry of Environment and Public Space, Government of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, General Budget and Planning
2007- September 2015 UPS Supply Chain Solutions of Argentina SRL Billing assistant
-Import and export billing
-Preparation of reports loads
-Procedure of reimbursement
April 2013-December 2013: University of Business and Social Sciences, Buenos Aires, Argentina
-Subject: Systems thinking (3 rd year of bachelor in Business Administration)
-Subject: Management Development (3 rd year of bachelor in Business Administration)
● Computer Skills
Management of digital platforms: Skype, Zoom, Adobe Connect (as a student) and Socrative Teacher as a formative assessment tool, Google Drive. Good Management of Text Processor-Spreadsheet-Presentations-Database. Driving Email, Internet, NTIC and Gantt Project
March 2014- 2016, Arabic Al Ahmad Mosque, University Language Center, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level: Beginner (A2)
April 2014-2015, English, Argentina Association of British Culture Lomas de Zamora, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level: First Certificate in English language
April 2012-July 2012, Portuguese Brazil House Institute Level: based
January 2010-February 2010, English Chichester College (UK) Level: Upper-Intermediate
Spanish (mother tongue)
● Other Courses
● Seminar: "The different presences of the tutor in the online courses" Inter-American Development Bank (IDB). December 2020. Reflect on the different presences in online learning. Identify the characteristics and particularities of the social, cognitive and teaching presence. Identify strategies and techniques for better motivation and interaction of students for online courses.
● Seminar: "How to promote active learning in online courses?" Inter-American Development Bank (IDB). December 2020.Reflect on what is understood by active, collaborative and situated learning.Identify how to incorporate active learning when designing training activities.Identify active learning strategies for better motivation of the students. https://api.badgr.io/public/assertions/WICqxPMpTISA9jrCR07MPg?identity__email=mafu maroni%40gmail.com
● Seminar: "What do I need to know to choose an LMS for my course and my students". Inter-American Development Bank (IDB). November 2020. To know what an LMS platform means. To reflect on the functionalities of LMS and different types of platforms that exist. Identify the criteria to take into account to choose an LMS according to the needs of my course. https://api.badgr.io/public/assertions/o85G78DzSNOT2xAZ4ldSuw?identity__email= mafumaroni%40gmail.com
● October 2020, PATEXS-EGYP Technology and Services. Teaching English Writing Skills online to Young Adults https://www.credential.net/5a6d6c75-bc0a-4337-87f7-df34cd109689
● September 2020. Coursera E-Learning
Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone https://coursera.org/share/204a2ff560032248d18422b4bf73115e
● September 2020. Coursera E-Learning
Tricky English Grammar
● September 2020. Coursera E-Learning
Mindshift: Break Through Obstacles to Learning and Discover Your Hidden Potential
● August 2020 Humanitarian Leadership Academy
Conseils pour adapter des supports de formation à un apprentissage en ligne https://my.hpass.org/app/badge/info/18497
● August 2020 Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo
Bootcamp Virtual para Enseñanza Remota - desempeño destacado https://api.badgr.io/public/assertions/2GNsjUczQHOMXNGs7nRMXQ
● FutureLearn Understanding Language: Learning and Teaching University of Southampton and British Council
● July 2020 Futurelearn, Accenture. Digital Skills for work and life https://www.futurelearn.com/certificates/uzp4hd2
● July 2020 Futurelearn, Accenture. Digital Skills: Artificial Intelligence https://www.futurelearn.com/certificates/txccxe
● June 2020 Humanitarian Leadership Academy How to make sure online learning is inclusive for all
Credential ID MYHPASS-13963
● June 2020 Cambridge Assessment English Beyond motivation: engaging students
(online and offline)
Credential ID OPENBADGEPASSPORT-238119
● June 2020 FutureLearn How to Teach online: Providing Continuity for Students https://www.futurelearn.com/certificates/q8cok6v
● January 2019 FutureLearn Certificate of Achievement: STUDY UK: PREPARE TO STUDY AND LIVE IN THE UK BRITISH COUNCIL
● June 2016 MOOC MIRIADAX UCES Virtual Systemic Perspective of the Company
Credential ID 5f4fa537-53dd-4d42-95fc-22491b18e81c Certificates of Attendance:
● August 2020. AIFEST All India Forum for English Students, Scholars and Trainers.15 Day International Lecture Series on Literary Theory, Language and Literature
● August 2020. AFS Intercultural programs. El rol del educador en la prevención del bullying y el ciberbullying
● July 2020.Association: Educating for the Human development Neuroscience, Curiosity and Motivation Course
● June 2020 Ministry of Education II National Conference on Teacher Training:
"The profession of educating: history and present of the profession 150 years after the creation of the Normal School of Paraná”
● May 2020 MiriadaxWhat, Why & How. Your Road to Entrepreneurship (2nd edition)
● June 2019 Miriadax Teaching Competences for Contemporary Education May-June-July-August-September 2020 CASEL CARES: Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning
● Permission To Feel for Adults: Healthy Emotion Regulation During Uncertain and Stressful Times
● Let’s Get to Work: Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
● Cultivating Adult SEL in Unprecedented Times.
● Return to School During COVID 19: Helping Children and Families Manage Stress and Build Resilience.
● Starting an Unprecedented School Year with SEL to Reunite, Renew, and Thrive.
● SEL as a Lever for Equity, part 5: Policy and Data practices that Dismantle inequities.
● SEL as a Lever for Equity, part 4: Authentic partnerships with families and communities. Owning your power to raise kids who challenge racism.
● SEL as a Lever for Equity, Part 1: Cultivating & Communicating Commitment SEL as a level for equity and social justice
● SEL as a Lever for Equity Part 2: Adult SEL to Support Antiracist Practices
● The Urgency of Educational Equity now: a Conversation with JOHN KING AND KAREN PITTMAN
Training in teaching English online
● October 2020 British Council IATEFL World Teachers' Day web conference 2020. Online teaching - establishing connections that go beyond the screen
● October 2020 British Council IATEFL World Teachers' Day web conference 2020. The hybrid classroom: Dilemmas, choices and solutions
● October 2020 British Council IATEFL World Teachers' Day web conference 2020. Navigating language learning through WhatsApp during lockdown: An experience from Cameroon
● April 2020 Oxford University Press How to use Classroom Presentation Tools for virtual learning
● April 2020 Oxford University Press Synchronous Teaching: Getting ready for your first online lesson
● April 2020 Oxford University Press Synchronous Teaching: Taking your first steps into teaching live online
● April 2020 Cambridge Assessment English C1 Advanced Ideas for Teaching and Learning online
● April 2020 Pearson Online training in How to teach online with Roadmap Skills to growth mindset:
● October 2020 British Council IATEFL World Teachers' Day web conference 2020.Changing our teaching in challenging times
● October 2020 British Council IATEFL World Teachers' Day web conference 2020.Teacher wellbeing - an individual and collective responsibility
● September 2020 Cambridge University Press. How to nurture independent learners through pedagogic partnerships.
● September 2020 Cambridge University Press. Visualising success: take time and enjoy the journey
● August 2020 Oxford University Press. Mediation in the ELT Classroom #2.
● August 2020 Norwich Institute for Language Education - NILE Digital Technologies in Language Teaching Insights
● June 2020 IATEFL - International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language CEFR - Business English, win win situation
● June 2020 British CouncilELT Research across the fracture lines: Themes and methods for difficult times under travel constraints
● June 2020 Oxford University Press Tips and tricks for web-based early literacy instruction
● May 2020 Oxford University Press 5 Ways to Bring Vocabulary into the Online Classroom
● May 2020 Pearson Priming Your Brain for Teaching and Learning: Mindfulness Goes to the classroom
● May 2020 Cambridge Assessment EnglishPreparing your students online for Listening papers in Cambridge English Qualifications
● May 2020 Cambridge Assessment EnglishPreparing your students online for Reading papers in Cambridge English Qualifications
● May 2020 Cambridge Assessment EnglishPreparing your students online for Writing papers in Cambridge English Qualifications
● May 2020 Cambridge Assessment English Home FUN: Storyworking - keeping distance teaching alive!
● May 2020 Cambridge Assessment English Home FUN: Think big! Boost your learning!
● May 2020 Cambridge Assessment English Home FUN: We’re all at home - but you’re not alone!
● May 2020 TESOL SpainTESOL-SPAIN s 1st Online Mini-Conference
● May 2020 Pearson Online training in How can we use future skills to unlock our young learners’ potential
● May 2020 Pearson Online training in How formative assessment can help to direct and refine the teaching of young learners
● May 2020 Pearson Online training in How to better assess language skills using artificial intelligence
● May 2020 Pearson Online training in How to develop speaking skills with Roadmap
● May 2020 PearsonOnline training in How to maximise your teens learning with Assessment for Learning
● May 2020 PearsonOnline training in How to put inquiry-based learning into practice, in the classroom and online
● May 2020 Pearson Online training in How to scaffold grammar in your classes to help teen students reach their goals
● May 2020 Pearson Online training in How to teach English for work to low-level learners
● May 2020 Pearson Online training in How to teach business English to advanced level learners
● May 2020 Pearson Online training in Roadmap - How to develop future skills
● April 2020 Cambridge Assessment EnglishPreparing your students online for Speaking papers in Cambridge English Qualifications
● April 2020Cambridge Assessment English Home FUN: Let songs and rhythm spark imagination and learning online!
● April 2020 Oxford University PressEngaging and Fun Ideas for Reading Tasks and Activities
● April 2020 Oxford University Press Speak Together, Think Together, Learn Together: Effective communication through CLIL
● April 2020 LinkedIn How to Build Resilience
● October 2019 LinkedIn The comfort zone and how to get out of it Classroom courses
● December 2015 Capacitarte UBA Diplomacy course
● November 2015 Capacitarte UBA International Relations
● November 2015, UCEMA Seminar of Economic Analysis, Politics and Economics from now on.
● August 2013-november 2013 Argentina Rural Society The horse course (handling, care and feeding)
● June 2013 University of Buenos Aires Business English course
● May 2013 University of Business and Social Sciences, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Leadership Workshop and Coaching
● August 2009 Center Technical Studies and Business Administration Buenos Aires Protocol and Ceremonial
● 2006 Training Center for Excellence Buenos Aires Human Resources Administrations
Swinging, Cycling, Running, horses, reading (about sport and nutrition), Libanese, Indian and British poetry, writing poetry in English language, marathons and international travel and cultures, passion to help others and a friendly disposition.