firstname.lastname@example.org +1-412-***-**** www.linkedin.com/in/conghan8899
University of Pittsburgh, Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business Pittsburgh, PA Master of Science in Finance and Business Analytics December 2020 Sichuan University (Higher Education Examination Program for Self-taught) Chengdu, China Bachelor of Economics in International Trade June 2019 Xihua University Chengdu, China
Bachelor of Engineering in Automation June 2018
Katz Bridge Program; Client Pittsburgh Festival Opera (PFO) Pittsburgh, PA Consultant June-July 2020
• Analyzed PFO’s financial data, assisted in converting performance offering to online due to pandemic, shifted main revenue focus from ticket sales to a more sustainable donation system.
• Conducted customer survey & conjoint analysis, interviewed both audience and board members of PFO, provided pricing & marketing strategies.
China Construction Bank Corporation Changzhou, China Assistant to Personal Loan Manager December 2018-June 2019
• Introduced CCB's housing loan policy to customers by helping them calculate monthly principal and interest payments under different policies, and assisted customers in finding the most appropriate loan products.
• Assisted manager in developing residential mortgage loan contracts with customers in the amount of 600K to 700K RMB; typically facilitated 6 to 10 contracts per week.
• Promoted bank services to potential clients in new residential developments and attracted 30+ new customers.
• Checked customers’ account statements and credit records before lending to reduce default risk.
• Performed due diligence in collection of loan payments; established outreach to borrowers to secure past due amounts; Researched the specific situation of non-performing loans, and wrote reports of loan defaults. EXPERIENCE
Multivariate Data Analysis team project Pittsburgh, PA Team Leader February 2020
• Conducted linear regression to infer customers’ default probabilities in order to assist decision makings on loan terms.
• Used Tableau for variable visualization; utilized SPSS for cluster analysis to categorize all customers and find patterns of different customer groups.
Valuation Report on Kansas City Southern March 2020
• Conducted a DCF(discounted cash flow) valuation for the company, and wrote a valuation report.
• Applied the Market Multiples Approach.
The Money Table-Student Investment Competition November 2019
• Acted as early-stage investors evaluating pitches made by real Pittsburgh startups; team consisted of Pitt and CMU students.
• Evaluated investment options based on potential risks and conducted discounted cash flow valuation of startups.
• Prepared term sheets and presented to a panel of investing industry judges, won 2nd place in the competition. SKILLS
• Software: MS Office, SPSS, Tableau, MySQL.
• Programming language: Python, C, C++.
• Languages: Chinese and English.