Mobile no.: +91-977*******
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
To work in a globally competitive environment and also to upgrade my skills of Engineering & meet the demands of the organization.
COURSES INSTITUTE BOARD/
Shri Ram Murti Smarak College
of Engg. And Tech., Bareilly, U.P
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul
Sir Padampat Singhania University,
XII Government Inter College,
UP BOARD 2014 70%
X Government Inter College,
UP BOARD 2012 81%
AREA OF INTEREST
• Renewable Energy Resources.
• Smart Grid Management
• Artificial Intelligence
• Power Electronics.
• Neural Networks.
• Transformer manufacturing
• PCB Designing
• Graphic Designing
DISSERTATION TITLE : Design and Implementation of smart Grid DURATION : 1 Year
DISCRIPTION : This project was based on reducing the losses and designing the smart grid. ORGANISATION : S.R.M.S. College of Engineering and Technology, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh PROJECT TITLE : Health Assessment of Solar Panel
DURATION : 6 months
DESCRIPTION : This project was based on analysis and the health of the solar panel. ORGANIZATION : Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur, Rajasthan PROJECT TITLE : Stolen Vehicle Tracking System with Image Processing DURATION : 6 months
DESCRIPTION : This project deals with tracking the lost vehicles. ORGANIZATION : Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur, Rajasthan INDUSTRIAL VISITS
• Power Transformer Bay-9 shop under Electrical Engineering Department, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Jhansi (UP).
• Industrial Training at 220 KV Grid Transmission Naubasta Substations under Transmission and Distribution Department, Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Kanpur (UP). CERTIFICATIONS/ WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
• Introduction to Google & Android.
• C.C.A. in Learning Institute of Computer Technology.
• Cisco Networking Academy, Big Data & analytics.
• Certificate of Volunteer in INSPIRE CAMP-2019 Sponsored by DST.
• Certificate of National Commission for Women, India, LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
• A Flexible Renewable Smart Production with RDG, Considering Power Quality, (IJRTE-2020)
• Various-Agent-Based Key Methods To Reduce Losses Concerning Smart Grid Impact, (IJRET-2020)
• Demand Side Management for the Production of Energy in the Reference of India, (IAET-2020)
• Health Evaluation Of Smart Grid & Renewable Energy Distribution, (EICBI-2019)
• Presented a Research paper on “Different Problems in WSNs” in National Conference, (CRGC-2019) EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Participated in Quiz Competition on Legal Rights of women.
• Participated in Computer Quiz in COMPTECH-2018 State level Technical Fest sponsored by CSI.
• Participated in E-Treasure Hunt in COMPTECH-2018 State level Technical Fest sponsored by CSI.
• Participated in Treasure Hunt in Paradigm-2019 organized by Faculty of Management Science.
• Participated in FDP on “Power Electronics Application in Smart Grid-Recent Advances” by COER.
• Participated in an International Webinar on “smart invertors for increasing connectivity of PV Power systems” by COER.
• Delivered a Lecture in One-Day Seminar on “Alternate Energy – Solar And Solar PV” at SRMSCET. HOBBIES
• Listening to music
• Watching Documentaries
Father's Name : Mr. Mahesh Kumar Dwivedi
Mother's Name : Mrs. Surabhi Dwivedi
Date of Birth : Oct 7, 1999
Languages : Hindi, English
Marital Status : Unmarried
Nationality : Indian
Dr. Rajesh Tyagi
Head, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering SRMSCET, Bareilly
It is hereby declared that all the informations provided by me are correct to the best of my knowledge. DATE: 25.10.2020
PLACE: Kichha, Udham Singh Nagar (263148) (SHASHWAT DWIVEDI)