Maplewood, MN *****
To obtain a position as a team-player in a customer service-oriented organization where I can maximize my customer-service experience to solve customer problems in an effective and creative manner to help achieve the organization's goals.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
M Health Fairview - Woodbury, MN
June 2018 to Present
• Proactively monitors and adjusts changes to support efficiency in operations
• Promptly and professionally handles customer/staff inquiries by phone and email
• Effectively communicates with internal and external customers including providers, patients, and leadership
• Maintains databases, files and records on a regular basis according to standard operating procedures
• Completes various clerical and administrative duties
• Serves as a subject matter expert on department services and available resources Guest Service Representative
Health East Woodwinds Hospital - Woodbury, MN
August 2016 to March 2018
• Assist over 200 patients, visitors, and vendors with daily check-in processes through multiple database.
• Respond to customer inquiries and complaints through multiple communication channels; such as email, telephone and in-person.
• Maintain knowledge of daily operation procedures and policies to provide effective delivery of services.
• Train and mentor less experience staff and volunteers.
• Complete administrative tasks and projects assigned by management. Office Assistant
Sunlight Services LLC - Saint Paul, MN
April 2016 to July 2016
• Answered incoming calls and escalate it to the appropriate area.
• Ensured office equipment's are properly maintained and serviced on a monthly basis.
• Performed work related errands as requested by managements, such as sorting and delivering incoming mails as appropriate.
• Provided support to other staff as needed by working over-time.
• Assisted with event planning and implementation of programs. Customer Service Coordinator
Rainbow Foods - Maplewood, MN
September 2014 to April 2016
• Answered customer inquiries and complaints by responding to them in a timely manner via telephone or in-person.
• Provided support to other coworkers as needed, such as training and mentoring less experience staff.
• Balanced end of day cash registers.
• Coordinated daily responsibilities for staff and responsible for documenting daily goals and routines. Kennel Assistant/ Animal Tech
American Preclinical Service - Minneapolis, MN
September 2011 to July 2013
• Answered incoming calls and returning calls as appropriate.
• Prepared housing availability for new animals.
• Maintained a safe and clean environment for all animals, by ensuring that facility is clean.
• Provided care to the animals, by grooming and feeding them on a daily basis. Assistant Manager
F.A.M.E - Brooklyn Park, MN
April 2006 to August 2008
• Prepared weekly schedules for employees.
• Assisted customers by helping them find the appropriate merchandise.
• Greeted customers and promoted store sales promotions. Education
High school or equivalent
• Administrative Assistant