+1-680-***-**** Aniruddha Arun Tidke firstname.lastname@example.org
linkedin.com/in/aniruddha-tidke-5223b6185 https://github.com/Aniruddha7437 Education
State University of New York, New Paltz Jan 2020 - Present Masters in Computer Science, GPA - 3.13/4.00
Relevant Coursework: Programming and Data Structures, Object-Oriented Programming, Database Design, Database Management, Data Analytics
Shivaji University, Kolhapur, India Aug 2012 - May 2016 Bachelors in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Relevant Coursework: Basic Electronics & Computer Programming in C, Signals and Systems, Embedded Systems Skills
SUNY, New Paltz Aug 2020 - Present
• Helped professor in debugging C code and record keeping, such as tracking attendance and grading exam papers Software Development Engineer
A.S. Engineers, Pune, India Jan 2017 - April 2019
• Built and tested existing code as well as all new cloud-ready code using Java, Angular, Spring Boot.
• Developed websites, eCommerce stores, CRM systems and custom web solutions
• Developed Docker images to support Development and Testing Teams and their pipelines
• Improved code maintainability by decoupling the front end and back end components
• Deployed Automate infrastructure, configured, and managed by using tools such as Azure DevOps pipelines, Windows PowerShell
• Implemented Domain-Driven Design, Micro-services, APIs and Web Apps.
• Experienced with SQL and NoSQL databases like MySQL, Postgres
• Built solution, which is easily scalable, deployable and secured in SAAS environment using open source tech stack.
• Worked on existing data warehouse to cloud based solutions using Hadoop
• Maintained and managed company's SQL server
Software Engineer Intern
Quality Electro Panels. Pune, India Jun 2016 - Dec 2016
• Worked with product team and UI/UX designers.
• Designed develop and support application solutions to meet customer requirements.
• Helped in designing and developing Java components using Spring framework to implement transaction management and managed Java objects in system
• Investigated issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds
• Helped maintain code quality, organization and automation. Projects
• T-Shirt size Prediction: Implemented R Language code in RStudio to determine different T-Shirt sizes for customers in dataset to ensure good fitting T-Shirt with maximizing profit.
• Book Store Database: Created and maintained ‘MyStore’ database using SQL in MySQL. The goal was to keep the track of all of its book, customers and tax paid by customers in city.
• Library Management System: Designed ‘Library Management System’ database in MS Access that can help to organize and manage library. The goal was to keep track of list of records about management of details of students and books and the issues going on with students.
• Bus Pass System based on Cloud Computing: Developed cloud-based bus pass system which provides service of buying tickets on internet 24*7. This project solves many complicated issues like ticket being stolen, mispriced.
• Camera Motion Sensor System: This project uses motion detector algorithm for detecting movements. The main goal here was to detect motion and trigger an alarm.
Activities and Awards
• Marketing Volunteer: Volunteered for Marketing Campaign which includes creating posters and updating blogs and websites with new information.
• Shivaji University Merit scholarship: I got this award for coming second in academics in our university.
• IEEE Research Papers: Published 3 research papers on DC-DC Converter, SEPIC Converter and PID Controller