WATAUGA, TX *6148
Ph: (214) - 931-0400 / email@example.com
To obtain a position with a company in which I can utilize my experience, skills, and knowledge. To gain further experience while enhancing the company productivity and reputation.
• Executive team leadership
• Inventory report generation
• Strong verbal communication
• Highly motivated self-starter and team with strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of general policies and procedures, including safety and security measures, and the ability to practically apply such knowledge to detail.
• Good knowledge of basic computer programs, such as Microsoft word, Excel, Red Prairie, and SB Client.
Import Agent – 01/1994 - 12/2003
Raz Imports, Inc. - Ft Worth, TX
• Correspond daily up to 200 overseas vendors
• Work directly with Customs Brokers and steamship lines to trace shipments
• Proof all bills of lading and UPS invoices for correct rates and air shipment charges
• Worked directly with receiving manager to schedule container to deliveries
• Furnish receivers with packing list prior to arrival of shipment
• Promoted to assistance international buyer
Production Line Lead – 01/2008 - 12/2019
Fedex Supply Chain – Alliance, TX
• Work directly with supervisor involved production planned
• Research inventory for products for each line to run through the shift
• Setting up the line and make sure all employees are maintaining individuals job function
• Perform physical or administrative task involved products, parts, supplies, and equipment.
• Making or running reports supervisions and manager at the end of the shift. Education:
Amon Carter High School – 1992