Career Objective- To work for an organization which will provide me the opportunity to improve my skills and Knowledge to grow along with the organization objective. I have total 4.5 year of experience of drive test, optimization, Coordination. I worked on GSM, WCDMA, LTE, VOLTE radio networks technologies for various operators. PERSONALITY TRAITS
Have a positive attitude and able to take responsibilities.
Dedicated work hand to improve ideas and achieve goals.
Handling challenging assignments through self-motivations, personal skill and self-confidence. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
• DNG Telelink, VIL
• Wave Telecom, Idea
• Evolve technologies, Nokia
• Pyro Telecom, Nokia
MS-Office : Excel, Power Point, Word
Technologies : UMTS, GSM, WCDMA, LTE, VOLTE
Operating System : Windows
• TEMS - Investigation 10.0.5,12.0.1,13.1,14,15, 17.1.2, 19.1 20.3
• MapInfo-Professional 13.1, 15.1 Etc.
• Map source tool for RF survey
Class Board/University Specializations Passing
1 10TH MP board Bhopal - 2007 66% 1st
2 12TH MP board Bhopal PCM 2010 47.8% 2nd
3 BE RGPV Bhopal Electronics and
2014 62% 2nd
4 MBA Barkatullah university Bhopal HR 2018 66.33% 1st Internal
• Skills on RF drive test, KPI Optimization and analysis the drive test data for optimization recommendations for 2G,3G & 4G Networks
• Closing Network related customer complaints by visiting & doing depth analysis of customer complaints & Conducting IBS walk testing.
• Specifying the optimization recommendations and making the network to meet the target KPI’s. Performance Monitoring & Optimization.
• Handling Customer complaints & providing the best solution for the customer.
• Proficient in Log file analysis,trouble shooting of worst KPI cells & cluster optimization
• Hands on experience in KPIs
• Good Knowledge on 2G, 3G & 4G Concepts.
• Troubleshooting & implementation of Ericsson, Nokia & Huawei BSS parameters.
• Understanding of Key performance indicators like Dropped Call, Handover Failures and Blocking.
• Very skilled on using Mapping tools for preparing of reports
• Knowledge on RF Planning, Hands on experience in 3G cluster optimization & recommendations
• Coverage Planning :-Nominal planning (Search Antenna height,Orientation,Tilt, site survey) PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
DNG Telelink Pvt. Ltd. Jabalpur (May’19 – till now) RNO (Drive Test Optimization & team lead)
Project: (Idea) GSM, WCDMA, LTE, VOLTE
• Coordination with drive test engineers for IT and technical support.
• Help to resolve issue and making coordination with team and vendors in various situations.
• Arranging team, rigger, cab for customers and tool kits.
• Handling technical and IT related issue.
• Parameters analysis of UMTS & GSM network.
• Cluster and Townes Optimization and parameters analyses.
• Radio network optimization and support engineer to achieve their goals.
• When required than help for log files analysis and post processing of log files.
• Responsible for Site database preparation and daily database checks & clear discrepancies.
• Daily performance reports analysis, studying Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to find out the Problematic sectors that require attention.
• Responsible for Network Performance analysis and optimization using for Performance Indicator
• Management, Traffic Statistic Analysis, Coverage Analysis, Interference Analysis, Neighboring Cell Analysis, Configuration Check, Call Drop Analysis, Access Analysis and some reports. .
• Handling optimization of new sites and handled problems like RAB Speech drop, interference, IRAT Handover failure, handover reversion, in-building problem, antenna tilting, competitive Drive Test.
• Alarms monitoring and KPI analysis.
• Carried out optimization and Radio Frequency (RF) acceptance testing as well as site survey and sector Planning of new sites of rural areas.
• Troubleshooting of the network based on customer complaints.
• Performance engineering (Analyzing traffic data for drops, congestion, accessibility, traffic growth etc.) Based on the KPIs on daily basis.
• Government regulatory like: TEC.
Wave Telecomm services Pvt. Ltd, Maharashtra (Aug’17 – April ’19) RF Engineer (Drive Test & Optimization)
Project: (Idea) GSM, WCDMA, LTE
• RF Database Designing.
• Interpreting the design criteria and running prediction based models using planning tools, working to a site nominal plan
• To propose change in site design to meet customers requirement
• Radio network planning and design, nominal planning, site selection and final design.
• Network expansion for coverage and capacity: network dimensioning, traffic planning/analysis.
• Coverage Prediction and Analysis.
• Interference Analysis, Traffic and Capacity Analysis, Antenna Configuration.
• Releasing of Nominal cell plan for new sites as well as infill sites.
• RF coverage optimization using antenna tilt and azimuth fine tuning for optimal coverage overlap and reduction of C /I.
• Recommendation of neighbor optimization and physical optimization to achieve desired coverage.
• RF Parameter configuration check and fine tuning.
• Dropped call analysis, handover success analysis, Drive test log analysis, Interference analysis.
• Optimization of Antenna height, orientations & tilt on the basis of various network data reports.
• Daily network health monitoring and accordingly taking action to meet desired KPIs.
• Locating coverage holes and improving coverage area along with expanding coverage areas.
Pyro Telecomm engineering services Pvt. Ltd, (Aug’14 – Nov‘17) RF engineer (Drive Test, Optimization)
Project: Vodafone GSM, WCDMA
• Perform initial RF tuning and optimization based on drive test result to improve RF coverage, detect missing neighbor and compare before/after drive test to verify the adjustment.
• Responsible for report preparation to be done by the data processers and the reports submission to the client.
• Evolving reason and providing solutions for bad quality patches find during the drive tests.
• Post Processing of RF logs and handling the benchmarking projects.
• Analyzing the data that collected by the Drive test.
• Performing Drive tests for coverage and quality related problems and suggesting new sites based on the drive test data analysis to remove the coverage holes across the network using TEMS Investigation
• Drive test log file analysis & Network trouble shooting using TEMS.
• Physical Optimization: Proposing Antenna orientation as per Clutter.
• Confirmation of antenna type, height and tilt as per planning, removal of sector or cable swap at BTS.
• RF Acceptance test of voice quality signal strength, handover & calls.
• Performing Drive Test to identify poor coverage areas & call drops areas, co-channel (C/I) and adjacent channel
(C/A) interference analysis.
• Drive improvements to the network using configuration changes.
• Verifying the RX level, Quality, Interference ration, throughput reports after drive test
• Identifying problem areas like poor coverage high interference.
• RF parameters management and optimization
• To propose change in site design to meet customers requirement.
• Performing Data analysis for finding discrepancies in network during drive test. Responsible for meeting the target DT parameters.
• Preparing cluster route for Drive Test by using MAP INFO and Google earth.
• RF Acceptance test of voice quality signal strength, handover & calls. Internal
Father’s Name : Panjabrao Gadhekar
Mother’s Name : Rajal Gadhekar
Gender : Male
Language Known : Hindi and English
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Hindu
Marital Status : Unmarried
Hobbies : Listening Music, watching movies, studying, achieving goals. Date of Birth : 22 Jan 1991
Passport Number : P1497339
Permanent Address : 16/2 Rambhakhedi, Tehsil- Amla District - Betul, Madhya Pradesh-460551
I hereby declare that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. The above information is true to the best of my knowledge, I will held responsible if there is any discrepancy found. Date: