Accomplished Finance student at the University of Central Florida. Energetic and optimistic with over 2 years of professional experience assisting customers in solving complex issues. Adept at quickly assessing needs, developing plans, and implementing effective solutions that meet company objectives. Dedicated to exceptional service and high levels of performance in every task. EDUCATION
University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL Dec. 2020 Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Finance Cumulative GPA: 3.4
Student Union – University of Central Florida – Orlando, FL Mar. 2020 – Present Event Manager in Training
• Manage all aspects of Student Union operation and two event centers servicing events of 50- 100+ people.
• Supervising team leaders, event services associates and supporting all departments.
• Ensure the effective delivery of excellent customer service by communicating with and responding to visitors and clients of the Student Union.
• Lead, communicate and collaborate a diverse team environment ranging from 5 to 15 people.
• Conduct interviews with applicants for the hiring process of new hires and aid in the recruitment of new event service associates and event managers.
• Communicate with building leadership and staff to ensure facility cleanliness and safety.
• Develop event schedules and assignments to delegate activities, audio, visual skills, and equipment. Student Union – University of Central Florida – Orlando, FL Mar. 2018– Mar. 2020 Event Service Associate
• Collected event information and collaborated with team of associates.
• Selected to train new hires after 2 months of working there.
• Collaborated with management team to generate event strategies and setups.
• Categorized, assembled, and organized items to coordinate events successfully. Synergy Production Company – Cairo, Egypt May 2017 – Aug. 2017 Assistant Director
• Worked directly with leading actors to keep them facilitated scheduling.
• Provided actors with updated scripts and costume dress orders.
• Arranged for groups of extras to be on set as needed. Celebratory Events Company – Cairo, Egypt Feb. 2016 – Jul. 2016 Event Planner
• Collaborated with and advised clients on prom themes and event packages.
• Assisted with research and development to execute high quality event at lowest cost possible.
• Coordinated regularly with clients to give status reports and managed inventory for company. HONORS
• Dean’s List Fall 2018 – Present
• Inducted Member of ALPFA UCF Organization Spring 2020 – Present VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
57375 – Children’s Cancer Hospital – Cairo Egypt Feb. 2015 – Aug. 2015
• Established connections for young cancer patients from the age five to eleven.
• Organized activities and games to promote positive experience for cancer patients. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Program C+, WordPress, Forecast, Database, Analysis Languages: Fluent in English and Arabic, basic French